Walmart's Black Friday in-store shopping begins Thursday, Nov. 28 Thanksgiving Day at 6 p.m., two hours earlier than in 2012 offering amazing deals such as a 32-inch LED TV for $98. Last year, one of those sold for $148.
Other bargains greeting customers will be one-hour guaranteed items such as a Vizio 60-inch Class Smart LED 1080p HDTV for $688, an Apple iPad mini wi-fi 16GB for $299 with a $100 Walmart gift card and a Funai 32-inch LED 720 p HDTV for $98, among others.
Popular Xbox 350 and Playstation 3 games such as Call of Duty Ghosts will be on sale for $39.98 and Assassins Creed, NBA 2K14, Batman and Grand Theft Auto V will be offered at $34 each.
Beats by Dr. Dre solo headphones are on sale for $114.95 and an RCA 7-inch Dual Core Table is marked at $49.
For the first time this year, the retailer announced it's offering customers wristbands at designated lines within the store to secure certain products.
The store will open on Friday, Nov. 29 at 8 a.m.
Walmart Black Friday Ad
Check out these other Black Friday ads for Lowe's, Amazon, Best Buy, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Target, Kohl's, Macy's, Old Navy, Gap, Toys R Us and Fry's Electronics.
- Black Friday 2013: Lowe's Ad
- Black Friday 2013: Amazon Ad
- Black Friday 2013: Best Buy Ad
- Black Friday 2013: Bed, Bath and Beyond Ad
- Black Friday 2013: Target Ad
- Black Friday 2013: Kohl's Ad
- Black Friday 2013: Macy's Ad
- Black Friday 2013: Old Navy Ad
- Black Friday 2013: Gap Ad
- Black Friday 2013: Toys R Us Ad
- Black Friday 2013: Fry's Electronics Ad
Sign up for the free Los Gatos Patch newsletter | Like Los Gatos Patch on Facebook | Follow @GatosPatch on Twitter | Blog on Los Gatos Patch | Follow Los Gatos Patch on Instagram