Vino lovers who visit each winery will enjoy vineyard-and-crush tours, live music, small plates, special tastings and other surprises.
- Burrell School Vineyards and Winery, 24060 Summit Rd., will have a harvest "show and tell," samples of Love Morsels (chocolate enrobed Southern heritage fruitcakes) and live music with slack key guitarist Tim Fuller.
- MJA Vineyards, 24900 Highland Way, will have reserve and barrel tasting; pairings by Kristen; live music, play “Are you as Smart as a Sommelier” and blind tasting contest with prizes.
- Silver Mountain Vineyards, Silver Mountain Drive, off of Miller-Cut-off, will present a tour of the winery and certified organic vineyard and show crush in action, live music, small plates for lunch, artisan fair, wine tasting from a generous wine list, wine specials and picnics are welcome.
- Villa del Monte, 23076 Summit Rd., will showcase freshly-pressed grape juice to taste in addition to a selection of wines. There will also be free iris rhizomes from winemaker Neil’s garden. Get a free iris rhizome (or two) with wine purchase.
- Regale Winery and Vineyards, 24040 Summit Rd., will present a picnic fare to enjoy while wine tasting at any of the wineries.
The Summit Wineries are also reminding the public about their Passport Day Nov. 16.