The Board of Trustees will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 7 in the Thomas P. O’Donnell district office board room, 17010 Roberts Road.
The open meeting will be preceded by a closed session from 5:05-6:30 p.m., to discuss the following:
- Public employee performance evaluations.
- Labor negotiators Marla Rodriguez and LGUSD Assistant Superintendent of Business Services Leslie Paulides will give an update regarding negotiations with the district and representatives from the Los Gatos Elementary Teachers Association and the Los Gatos Union Classified Employees Association.
At 6:30 the open meeting will begin and trustees will consider the following items:
- Superintendent Diana Abbati will offer the mid-year review of district goals.
- Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction Bitsey Stark will present preliminary results from the annual parent and teacher district survey.
- Stark will also offer School Accountability Report Cards for LGUSD schools, which include extensive information about class size, enrollment, demographics, school facilities, instructional materials, STAR test results, API ratings and teacher qualifications, among other things.
- Paulides will give an overview of the planning of the district budget for the fiscal year 2012-13.
- The Board will be asked to vote on a policy regarding residency and school-entrance requirements, including changes to the cut-off dates for enrollment for kindergarteners and first-graders.
- Letters regarding the resignation of Principal David Freed will be offered for review.