The meets tonight at 5:45 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 4, at Town Council Chambers, 110 E. Main St. to discuss the following:
- A special study session will consider the town's height pole and netting policy for development projects and code enforcement policies and practices.
During the regular Council meeting at 7 p.m., the following issues will be considered:
- Proclamation on Childhood Cancer Awareness Day
- Commendation to Dale Bryant, executive editor of Silicon Valley Community Newspapers, which publishes the
On the consent agenda, which allows the five-member body to approve items with one vote, are:
- Approve response to Grand Jury report regarding analysis of pension and other post-employment benefits
- Adopt resolution to set aside and void approvals of a request to change the land zone, a development agreement, a planned development application, an architecture and site application and a mitigated negative declaration for property located at
On the public hearing portion of the agenda, which allows concerned residents three minutes to speak on any issue:
- Conditional use permit application for property located at Property owner Los Gatos Investments, LLC and applicants Stephen Shelton and James Marino want to operate a restaurant, Lexington House, with outdoor seating and full alcohol service on property zoned central business district commercial zone. This would convert a retail space into a restaurant.
- Direction regarding conceptual