- Chrystal Tyrer, 33, no address given, Aug. 30, 3:45 p.m., at 1030 E. Allsal St. in Salinas, on felony making/passing fictitious check, conspiracy to commit crime and using personal identification information to impersonate someone else. Bail set at $50,000.
Evasion of Payment
- Ryan Galindo, 34, no address given, Aug. 30, 9 p.m., at 1st and River Oaks in San Jose, for misdemeanor evasion of payment on a fare system. Bail set at $250.
Contribute to Delinquency of Minor
- Brian Weatherford, 19, of Mountain View, Aug. 30, 10:30 p.m., at Alma Bridge Road and Highway 17 in Los Gatos, for misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor and felony possession of concentrated cannabis. Bail set at $10,000.
- Julio Garcia, 19, of Cupertino, Aug. 30, 5 p.m., at 10093 Stern Ave. in Cupertino, for misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor and felony possession of alcoholic beverage under the age of 21. Bail set at $5,000.
Vehicle Code Violations
- Kent Foreman, 34, of Campbell, Aug. 29, 7:30 a.m., at Stevens Creek Boulevard and Blaney in Cupertino, for an infraction related to driver failing to stop at red signal and driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
- Leobardo Reyes, 28, of San Jose, Aug. 29, 7:49 a.m., at Highway 85 and Cox in Saratoga, for being an unlicensed driver, failing to provide evidence of financial responsibility of vehicle and misdemeanor reckless driving.
- Marcus Fry, 28, of Boulder Creek, Aug. 22, 6:35 a.m., at Highway 9 and Bookercreek in Saratoga, for misdemeanor reckless driving.
- Wood Smith, 38, of Hollister, Aug. 31, 8:40 a.m., at the South County Courthouse in Morgan Hill, for misdemeanor driving with privileges suspended or revoked. Bail set at $5,000.
- Gerardo Jimenez, 36, of Palo Alto, Aug. 23, 11:25 a.m., at Page Mill and Peter Coutts Circle in Palo Alto, for not following regulations of turns at intersections, misdemeanor driving with privileges suspended or revoked and failing to provide evidence of financial responsibility of vehicle.
Gang Registration Failure
- Edgar Pineda, 19, of San Jose, Aug. 25, 4:30 p.m., at Prospect and Blaney in Saratoga, for misdemeanor failure to register as a gang registrant.
- Kevin Neely, 38, of San Francisco, Aug. 31, 12:59 a.m., at Saratoga Avenue and Dagmar in Saratoga, for misdemeanor driving under the influence. Bail set at $5,000.
Sex Offender Registration Failure
- Edgar Givens, 53, a transient, Aug. 31, 12:25 a.m., at Homestead and Wolfe in Cupertino, for felony failure to register as a sex offender. Bail seat at $50,000.
Under the Influence
- Daniel Reardon, 58, of Los Altos, Aug. 31, 1:55 a.m., at 20990 Homestead in Cupertino, for misdemeanor using/being under the influence of a controlled substance. Bail set at $5,000.
- Mario Cendejas, 45, of Campbell, Aug. 31, 8 a.m., in Contra Costa County, for misdemeanor being under the influence of alcohol, drugs or controlled substance. Bail set at $10,000.
Selling Stolen Property
- Lacey Williams, 29, of Campbell, Aug. 31, 9:20 a.m., at the Santa Clara County Courthouse at 115 Terraine St. in San Jose, for misdemeanor using/being under the influence of a controlled substance, felony selling or aiding in selling stolen property and misdemeanor resisting, delaying or obstructing a peace officer.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at 408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.