- Richard Tinsley, 58, of Santa Clara, Aug. 1, 1 a.m., at 3375 Homestead Road in Santa Clara, for felony inflicting corporal injury upon child.
- Brandon Moore, 30, of San Jose, Aug. 1, 2:43 a.m., at De Anza and Kenwood in Cupertino, for misdemeanor DUI and driving under the influence. Bail set at $5,000.
- Abel Castro, 52, of Turlock, July 8, 4:40 p.m., at Condit Road at Diana Avenue in Morgan Hill, for misdemeanor being under the influence of alcohol, drugs or controlled substance.
- Debra Marquez, 40, of Santa Clara, Aug. 1, 11:30 a.m., at the Santa Clara County Superior Court at 115 Terraine in San Jose, for driving with privileges suspended or revoked and misdemeanor possession of controlled substance.
- Ashley Cooper, 25, of Campbell, Aug. 1, 9:53 a.m., at the Rio Cosumnes Correctional Center in Sacramento, for felony possession of narcotics/controlled substance, misdemeanor using/being under the influence of a controlled substance and possession of controlled substance/paraphernalia.
- Jairo Hernandez, 24, no address given, July 14, 11:15 a.m., at White and Woodhaven roads in San Jose, for misdemeanor possession of 28.5 grams or one ounce of marijuana.
- Todd Wilkerson, 53, of Campbell, Aug. 1, 3:45 p.m., at 881 Emory Ave. in Campbell, for felony possession of controlled substance.
- Giang Doan, 27, of Westminister, Aug. 1, 12:15 p.m., at 20660 Homestead Rd. in Cupertino, for misdemeanor battery on former spouse, fiance or cohabitant and using/being under the influence of a controlled substance. Bail set at $20,000.
- Anuj Dhamija, 31, of Cupertino, Aug. 1, 7 p.m., at 10467 Merriman Rd. in Cupertino, for misdemeanor battery on former spouse, fiance or cohabitant. Bail set at $10,000.
Vehicle Code Violations
- Kelly Rogers, 28, of San Jose, Aug. 1, 3:15 p.m., at the Santa Clara County Courthouse in Palo Alto, 270 Grant Ave., for misdemeanor driving with privileges suspended or revoked. Bail set at $5,000.
- Brian Bitney, 62, of Saratoga, July 10, 8:50 a.m., at De Anza Boulevard and Mariani Drive in Cupertino, for misdemeanor driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
- Maia Jones, 32, of San Jose, July 24, 4:10 p.m., at De Anza Boulevard and Highway 85 in Cupertino, for citation due to not wearing seat belt and misdemeanor driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
- Jorge Juarez, 32, of Mountain View, June 25, 7:35 p.m., at Saratoga and Cox avenues in Saratoga, for infractions related to having an expired registration, using wireless telephone device while driving and misdemeanor driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
Making Unauthorized Paper Money
- Hector Talavera, 37, of San Jose, July 31, 2 p.m., at 2500 Grant Road in Mountain View, for felony second-degree burglary, possession of controlled substance and misdemeanor making unauthorized paper money. Bail set at $100,000.
- John Marineau, 32, a transient, Aug. 1, 7:45 p.m., at 8515 Croy in Morgan Hill, for felony outstanding warrant and misdemeanor using/being under the influence of a controlled substance.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at 408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.