- An online report of petty theft was made at 6:30 a.m. Nov. 23 on University Avenue.
- Linda Maxwell, 32, 10:18 a.m. Nov. 23, at 100 No. Santa Cruz Ave., was cited and released on suspicion of being in possession of stolen items from Nordstrom, Macy's and two Los Gatos businesses.
- An online report of grand theft was made at 6:42 a.m. Nov. 23 on Cherry Blossom Lane.
- An online report of grand theft was made at 6:46 a.m. Nov. 23 at 815 Pollard Road.
- A citizen reported earrings being stolen at 8:02 p.m. Nov. 24 at 254 E. Main St.
- An online report of vandalism was made at 6:53 a.m. Nov. 23 at W. Main Street and Park Avenue.
- Someone smashed a citizen's parked vehicle's rear windshield at 9:54 p.m. Nov. 24 at San Benito Ave.
- A citizen reported losing an iPad at 10:21 a.m. Nov. 23 at 470 No. Santa Cruz Ave.
- Margaret Alexander, 50, 1:16 p.m. Nov. 23, at Willow Hill Court, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of domestic violence.
- A hit-and-run accident occurred at 7:44 p.m. Nov. 23 at East Main Street and Pageant Way.
- Griffin Benjamin Cook, 19, 9:04 p.m. Nov. 23 on Granada Way, on suspicion of being in possession of marijuana and concentrated marijuana.
- Two men were cited for possession of marijuana at 4:43 p.m. Nov. 24 at Arroyo Grande Way and Las Miradas Drive. They were released at the scene with a written promise to appear.
- Scott Matthew Cruse, 55, 12:37 a.m. Nov. 24, at Ann Arbor Drive and Shannon Road, on suspicion of striking a woman in the face causing injury and possible loss of consciousness. He was charged with felony battery and driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Andrew Scott Trolan, 22, and Eric Scott Graham, 21, 2:01 a.m. Nov. 24, at 8 No. Santa Cruz Ave., on suspicion of public intoxication after an altercation at the Carry Nations bar.
- Jason Matthew McDonald, 28, 1:49 a.m. Nov. 25, at 15 No. Santa Cruz Ave., on suspicion of public intoxication.
- A suspect attempted to open a credit card account in victim's name at 3:16 p.m. Nov. 24 at Flintridge Drive.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from the King's Court Shopping Center at 8:58 p.m. Nov. 24 at 798 Blossom Hill Rd.
- Robert Michael Pineda, 28, and Thao Thi Ho, 26, 12:59 a.m. Nov. 25, at Montebello Way and West Main Street, on suspicion of DUI and public intoxication, respectively. Both were booked into the Santa Clara County Jail.
- A commercial burglary was reported at 8:19 a.m. Nov. 26, at 14830 Los Gatos Boulevard.
- An auto burglary was reported at 9:15 a.m. Nov. 25 at Church and East Main streets.
- Danica Enfantino, 22, 4:34 p.m. Nov. 25, at 18611 Decatur Road in Monte Sereno, on suspicion of residential burglary.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at 408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431