- An online report of a petty theft was made at 7:54 p.m. Sept. 17 on College Avenue.
- An online report of a petty theft was made at 7:47 p.m. Sept. 17 on East Main Street.
- An online report of a grand theft was made at 7:40 p.m. Sept. 17 on So. Santa Cruz Avenue.
- An envelope was found at 6:46 p.m. Sept. 17 on Bachman Avenue.
- A computer monitor was found at 10 a.m. Sept. 17 on Hillbrook Drive.
- Unidentified property was found at 9:48 a.m. Sept. 20 on Greenwood Lane and Greenwood Road in Monte Sereno.
- A citizen on Oak Rim Way reported a credit card information used fraudulently at 2:31 p.m. Sept. 17.
- An unknown suspect accessed a resident's checking account and made two fraudulent transfers of money at 2:51 p.m. Sept. 20. on Vista Del Monte.
- An online report of vandalism was made at 7:34 p.m. Sept. 17 on Wedgewood Avenue.
- A vehicle's window was reported broken at 2:19 p.m. Sept. 21 on Barbara Drive.
- Burglars attempted to enter a residence on Ann Arbor Court at 12:56 p.m. Sept. 17.
- Suspect(s) forced entry into a victim's apartment and opened various drawers inside at 7:40 p.m. Sept. 20 at San Benito Avenue.
- A white vehicle crashed into some trees on Los Gatos-Saratoga Road at 8:18 a.m. Sept. 19.
- Nicole Samantha Yrique and Hilary Toni Elk, both 21, 8:43 p.m. Sept. 19, at Westhill Drive and Bacigalupi Drive, cited for possession of less than one ounce of marijuana.
- Riley Kane Rhodes, 28, 2:13 p.m. Sept. 20, at Hillbrook Drive and Blossom Hill Road, cited for possession of less than one ounce of marijuana without a valid prescription.
- A mental health incident was reported at 10:35 p.m. Sept. 19 at W. Parr Avenue.
- A white Chevrolet and a black Ford got into a car accident at 4:32 p.m. Sept. 20 at No. Santa Cruz Avenue and W. Main Street.
- An unknown suspect broke a vehicle's passenger door window parked in the rear carport overnight at 7:40 a.m. Sept. 21 at 14930 Oka Rd. and took the victim's purse.
- A driver on northbound Los Gatos Boulevard, who was traveling without headlights in the darkness, was cited and issued a notice of priority re-examination of driver at 7:44 p.m. Sept. 21 at Los Gatos Boulevard and Los Gatos-Almaden Road. According to the police report, the driver's car had front-end damage, was swerving lane to lane and took several minutes to stop after police turned on their red lights and siren. The driver also exhibited poor driving skills, drove over a sidewalk and finally parked in the front lawn near McDonald's on Los Gatos Boulevard, according to the report.
- Jose Antonio Infante-Hernandez, 31, 2:16 a.m. Sept. 22, at Royce Street and University Avenue, on suspicion of DUI.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.