- Taylor McRae Lyne, 19, 3:37 p.m., July 13, on Rose Avenue and Rose Court in Monte Sereno, on suspicion of being in possession of concentrated cannabis.
- Adam Ahlblad, 18, 10:57 p.m., July 13, on Arroyo Grande Way, on suspicion of being in possession of psilocybin, a controlled substance.
- A suspect was arrested at 10:06 p.m., July 14, on Granada Way and La Rinconada Park in Los Gatos, on suspicion of marijuana possession.
- A missing person from San Jose was located on Camino Del Cerro in Los Gatos at 11:15 p.m., July 13.
- A grass fire near multi-million dollar homes on Santa Rose Drive and Sierra Azule in Los Gatos was ignified by fireworks at 11:51 p.m., July 13. The blaze was quickly extinguished by the Santa Clara County Fire Department.
- An unintentional cooking/oven fire was reported at 5:17 p.m., July 26, at 13845 Saratoga Ave. in Saratoga. The small blaze caused $1,000 in damages and was caused by combustibles stored in the oven drawer.
- A vehicle fire was reported at 10:49 a.m., July 27, on Highway 9 and Heather Heights Place in Saratoga. The cause of the fire, which gutted the vehicle's engine causing $4,000 in damages, is undetermined.
- An outdoor kitchen barbecue ignited cabinet plywood while owner was cooking at 8:41 p.m., July 28, at 12375 Farr Ranch Rd. in Saratoga. The fire caused $3,000 in damages.
- An unintentional brush-grass fire occurred at 6:53 a.m., July 25 on Granada Way in Los Gatos. No property loss estimate was given.
- A utility trailer full of construction debris burned from spontaneous combustion at 8:34 p.m., July 30, on Twin Creeks Road in Saratoga. No property loss estimate was given.
- An intentional dumpster fire consumed several garbage cans causing $500 in damages at 9:03 p.m., Aug. 1, on More Avenue in Los Gatos. The heat source is undetermined.
- An intentional grass fire was reported at 9:15 p.m., Aug. 1, on More Avenue near railroad right-of-way in Los Gatos.
- Jacqueline Leigh Brancato, 52, 1:36 a.m., July 15, Emory Avenue in Campbell, on suspicion of public intoxication.
Vehicle Code Violations
- A motorist was cited for having his rear license plate missing at Alberto Way and Cuesta de Los Gatos in Los Gatos at 1:32 p.m., July 15.
- An unidentified motorcyclist was involved in a major accident at 3:35 p.m., at Hicks and Shannon roads in Los Gatos.
- A suspect was cited and released for illegal possession of fireworks at 10:25 p.m., July 16.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.
Correction: This police blotter has been changed. An earlier version incorrectly stated one of the arrestees for marijuana possession was the arresting officer. Everyone makes mistakes, even us. If you see anything else that needs clarification or a correction, email Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org.