- Gerardo Alonso Roman Felix, 31, 2:48 a.m. Nov. 26, at Winchester Boulevard and Smith Ranch Court, on suspicion of DUI and possession of cocaine.
- Saldana Angeles, no age, 2:48 a.m., Nov. 26, at Winchester Boulevard and Smith Ranch Court, on suspicion of public intoxication.
- A resident reported her vehicle's tires were flattened at 10:28 a.m. Nov. 26 at Placer Oaks Road and Oak Rim Way.
- A citizen reported his vehicle was vandalized at 9:55 a.m. Nov. 27 at Desoto Drive.
- A cell phone was stolen from a backpack at Los Gatos High School, 21 High School Court, at 3:52 p.m. Nov. 26.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 2:41 a.m. Nov. 27 at Glen Ridge Avenue.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 11:43 p.m. Nov. 27 at Wadsworth Avenue.
- A woman stole digitized videos from her boyfriend after he asked her to pick them up for him at a store at 10:38 a.m. Nov. 25 at Auzerais Court.
- A driver reported feeling injured after a three-car crash between a dark BMW, a silver Subaru and a Prius at 5:32 p.m. Nov. 26 at the intersection of Lark Avenue and Los Gatos Boulevard. One driver, Joanne Brumfield, 44, was arrested.
- A missing person report was taken for a runaway juvenile at 6:46 p.m. Nov. 26 at an undisclosed location.
Vehicle Code Violations
- Timothy Davis, no age given, was arrested for driving on a suspended license at 1:22 a.m. Nov. 27 at Bean and Massol avenues.
- A minor accident is said to have occurred at 3:29 p.m. Nov. 27 at Kennedy Road.
- A hit-and-run was reported at 7:07 p.m. Nov. 27 at 200 W. Main St.
Courtesy Police Report
- A courtesy police report was taken for the Stanislaus County Sheriff's Department regarding a domestic violence incident that occurred in its jurisdiction. The victim was contacted at El Camino Hospital Los Gatos and provided a statement.
- An incident of assault was reported at 11:57 a.m. Nov. 28 on Pollard Road.
- A missing person report was taken at 10:25 a.m. Nov. 28 at Pollard Road.
- Burglar(s) broke into a car parked in the driveway of a Leewood Court home between 8 a .m. and 1 p.m. Nov. 28 and rummaged through valuables. They then used the vehicle's garage door opener to rummage through the garage and steal a portable GPS unit.
- Michael Aaron Parker, 28, 8:44 p.m. Nov. 28, at Los Gatos Boulevard and Burton Road, was arrested on suspicion of being under the influence of a stimulant and in possession of a hypodermic needle without a prescription after being stopped by police for riding his bicycle without a headlight on the sidewalk.