- Tebo Matthew Tebo, 53, 7:18 a.m. Jan. 8, for violation of a peaceful contact order and violation of probation.
- Maria Ivonne Morris, 50, 12:18 a.m. Jan. 8, at University Avenue and Blossom Hill Road, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail after a traffic stop for vehicle code violations revealed she had an arreste warrant and was driving with a suspended license.
- An adult was reported missing and at-risk before returning home at 11:32 p.m. Jan. 8 on Edelen Avenue.
- An online report of vandalism was made at 10:38 p.m. Jan. 8 on High School Court.
- An incident of vandalism was reported at 6:15 p.m. Jan. 8 on Los Gatos Boulevard.
- An incident of battery was reported at 9:53 p.m. Jan. 8 on Kimble Avenue.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 8:23 p.m. Jan. 8 on Shannon Road.
- An incident of petty theft was reported at 8:24 a.m. Jan. 7 on Karl Avenue in Monte Sereno.
- A citizen reported the theft of personal property from his Pollard Road front porch at 12:50 p.m. Jan. 9.
- Unspecified items were stolen from the Apple Store, 23 No. Santa Cruz Ave., at 6:21 p.m. Jan. 8.
- A citizen reported a grand theft of personal property from her residence at 3:16 p.m. Jan. 8 on Wollin Way.
- An unknown suspect or suspects attempted to use a victim's identity for an online purchase at 9:14 a.m. Jan. 8 on Pollard Road.
Sex Offender Registration
- James Madison Jr., 41, 10:12 p.m. Jan. 7, on Blossom Hill Road, was arrested for failing to register as a sex offender.
- Mason Abbott Walker, 20, 8:57 p.m. Jan. 7, on Johnson Avenue, was cited for possessing less than one ounce of marijuana.
- Weapons were turned in for destruction at 10:56 a.m. Jan. 7 on Potter Court.
- A vehicle burglary was reported between 11 p.m. Jan. 6 and 5 a.m. Jan. 7 on Montclair Road.
- A vehicle burglary was reported at 10:39 a.m. Jan. 7 on Buena Vista Avenue.
- A criminal protective order was violated at 10:09 p.m. Jan. 9 on So. Kennedy Road.
Criminal Threats, Loaded Weapons
- Thomas Fisher, 65, 11:47 a.m. Jan. 10 on Blossom Hill Road, on suspicion of assault and battery. Fisher allegedly made terrorist death threats to the victim. He was arrested at a Blossom Hill Road residence and was in possession of a concealed and loaded pistol on his person, according to a police report. Fisher also had a second loaded and concealed pistol in his vehicle, police said.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.