- A grand theft occurred at 2:53 p.m. Jan. 14 on Phillips Avenue.
- A mental health incident was reported at 11:16 p.m. Jan. 14 on Phillips Avenue.
- A citizen reported finding his stolen bicycle at 4:49 a.m. Jan. 14 on E. Main Street.
- A citizen reported finding property on Escobar Avenue at 3:34 p.m. Jan. 16.
- An incident of found property was reported at 9:50 a.m. Jan. 16 on Roberts Road.
- An online report of lost property was made at 3:30 a.m. Jan. 14 on Vista Avenue in Monte Sereno.
- A citizen reported someone obtained credit card account information at 11:44 a.m. Jan. 11 on LuRay Drive.
- An incident of fraud was reported at 2:07 p.m. Jan. 14 on Dardanelli Lane.
- A citizen reported someone accessed one of their accounts to make a payment at 1:19 p.m. Jan. 14 on Edmund Drive.
- A hit-and-run was reported at 9:40 p.m. Jan. 14 at Winchester Boulevard and Wimbledon Drive.
- An unstable person incident was reported at 8:03 p.m. Jan. 14 on Massol Avenue.
- A residential burglary was reported at 5:56 p.m. Jan. 14 on Greenwood Lane in Monte Sereno.
- An incident of criminal threats being texted was reported at 1:57 p.m. Jan. 14 on Hershner Drive.
- Two vehicles were burglarized behind a Blossom Hill Road business at 1:06 p.m. Jan. 14.
- An incident of vandalism was reported at 4:38 p.m. Jan. 15 on North Santa Cruz Avenue.
- Alvaro Alfonso Rivera-Soto, 24, 12:18 p.m. Jan. 15, at Los Gatos-Saratoga Road and University Avenue, was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail for an outstanding misdemeanor bench warrant and driving with a suspended license.
- Leon Luke Carrara, 80, 3:19 a.m. Jan. 15, on Roxbury Lane, was booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of domestic violence.
- Cigarettes were stolen at 3:27 a.m. Jan. 15 from a business on Leigh Avenue.
- Parviz Mossaed, 28, 12:54 a.m. Jan. 15, at Winchester Boulevard and Eaton Lane, was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
Vehicle Code Violation
- Claudia Ysabel Garza, 25, 3:47 a.m. Jan. 16, at Union Avenue and southbound Highway 85, was cited and her vehicle was towed. A stun gun was booked for safekeeping.
- Michael Feller, 55, 4:09 p.m. Jan. 16, at Highland Oaks and Oak Park drives, was cited and released for a warrant out of San Bernardino County Sheriff's Office.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.