- A hit-and-run was reported at 2:07 p.m. Jan. 11 at No. Santa Cruz Avenue and Roberts Road.
- A mental health incident was reported at 7:09 p.m. Jan. 11 at 15900 Los Gatos Blvd.
- Stephen Robert Martin, 43, 2:16 a.m. Jan. 13, on Los Gatos-Saratoga Road, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of DUI.
- Bopamo Apere Osaisai, 29, 2:39 a.m. Jan. 12, at Los Gatos Boulevard and Simons Way, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of DUI.
- Mail theft was reported at 5:09 p.m. Jan. 12 on Reservoir Road.
- Corey Baker, 58, 11:39 a.m. Jan. 12, on Los Gatos-Saratoga Road, on suspicion of public intoxication, vandalism and petty theft.
- Michael Bewley, 50, 11:58 a.m. Jan. 13, was cited and released for trespassing on Villa Avenue after being previously warned not to unlawfully intrude into such property.
- A man self-surrendered to Los Gatos Monte Sereno police on an outstanding warrant for DUI and for not stopping the vehicle at the nearest location after an accident at 8:02 p.m. Jan. 13 at 15900 Los Gatos Blvd.
- A citizen reported finding a bike in front of a house at 4:57 p.m. Jan. 13 on Tait Avenue.
- A citizen reported finding a cell phone at about 11 a.m. Jan. 10 at 110 E. Main St.
- Unknown property was found at 12:52 p.m. Jan. 13 on Cherry Blossom Lane.
- Unknown property was found at 3:47 p.m. Jan. 13 at Rose Avenue and Griffith Place.
- A minor vehicle vs. bicyclist accident was reported at 4:13 p.m. Jan. 13 at Los Gatos-Saratoga Road and Massol Avenue.
- A vehicle was towed at 4:55 a.m. Jan. 13 at Montebello Way and W. Main Street.
- A vehicle's license plates were stolen at 7:16 p.m. Jan. 11 on Angel Court.
- Alex Gonzalez, 46; and Christopher Simon Fuent Sotelo, 25; 12:17 a.m. Jan. 14 on Oak Knoll Drive and Daves Avenue in Monte Sereno, for outstanding warrants for their arrest. During the search of their vehicle, methamphetamine and narcotic paraphernalia was recovered, according to a police report.
- Francisco Flores Garcia, 34, 10:37 a.m. Jan. 12, at University Avenue and Los Gatos-Saratoga Road, was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail after a traffic stop revealed he had a $100,000 warrant for his arrest.
- A citizen's wallet was stolen while shopping at a Los Gatos Boulevard grocery store at 1:44 p.m. Jan. 13.
- A citizen reported his computer was stolen at about 6 p.m. Jan. 11 on Winchester Boulevard.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.