Public Intoxication/Petty Theft
- Mark Damien Rosetta, 45, 8:58 p.m., Aug. 13, on University Avenue, on suspicion of public intoxication. He was booked into Santa Clara County Jail. Rosetta was also cited and released for petty theft at a business on North Santa Cruz Avenue at 1:41 p.m., Aug. 17.
- Jacob William Woodford, 19, 2:39 p.m., Aug. 13, on Belgatos Lane, on suspicion of marijuana possession at the east entrance of Belgatos Park.
- John Michael Diaz, 41, 2:13 p.m., Aug. 16, on Leewood Court, for having false registration tabs on vehicle, being under the influence of a controlled substance, being in possession of paraphernalia and methamphetamine, providing false identification to law enforcement and being a parolee at large. He was booked into Santa Clara County Jail.
- A mental-health incident was reported at 2:05 a.m., Aug. 13 on Santa Rosa Drive.
- An unnamed suspect failed to pay a taxi fare at 12:35 a.m., Aug. 13 on Union Avenue and when confronted by the taxi operator, he struck the taxi driver.
Missing License Plate
- A vehicle was reported having its license plate missing on Massol Avenue in Los Gatos at 5:57 p.m., Aug. 13.
Restraining Order Violation
- An unnamed suspect drove by his or her spouse's residence on Bruce Avenue in Monte Sereno in violation of a restraining, or protective order.
- An online report of a petty theft on Roberts Road was made at 10:50 a.m., Aug. 14.
- An online report of a petty theft on Milbrae Lane was made at 7:01 a.m., Aug. 15.
- A woman reported losing her ID card while visiting the Los Olivos Women's Medical Group in July at 4:12 p.m., Aug. 15.
- A wallet was located in the street at Blossom Hill Road and Lu Ray Drive at 4:36 p.m., Aug. 15.
- A wallet was found in the press box at Los Gatos High School at 4:08 p.m., Aug. 17.
- An abandoned vehicle was reported at 11:22 a.m., Aug. 13 at Thomas Drive.
- An incident of identity theft was reported at 2:56 p.m., Aug. 16, on North Santa Cruz Avenue.
- A suspect was reported to have walked up to a resident's doorstep on Hilow Court and stealing packages at 2:43 p.m., Aug. 16.
- . Cage was charged with two counts of hit-and-run, assault and battery, and a felony for evading police following a dangerous high-speed pursuit through downtown Los Gatos that ended with his arrest by a motorcycle officer, assisted by at least two citizens.
- Two female juveniles, traveling with a young male adult, were released to the custody of their parents at 4:10 a.m., Aug. 17 after they were found to be in violation of curfew in Monte Sereno.
- A suspect was arrested for driving with a suspended license at 5:17 a.m., Aug. 17 on West Main Street and University Avenue.
- An online report of an auto burglary was made at 6:54 a.m., Aug. 17 on Los Gatos Boulevard.
- An online report of an auto burglary was made at 6:56 a.m., Aug. 17 on Roberts Road.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.