Celebrate glorious summer with The Summit Wineries!
June 23 & 24
Noon - 5pm
Join us for a weekend of festivities. Explore our wineries and vineyards, taste our wines and enjoy live jazz, small plates, special tastings and surprises at each winery—visit us all! Play our Scavenger Hunt for a drawing to win a prize. (Each winery's tasting room fee and policy applies.)
All five wineries are within a few minutes of each other along Summit Road, just 20 minutes from downtown Los Gatos in the Santa Cruz Mountains. See our website for addresses for each winery.
At Silver Mountain (open Saturday only):
- live jazz with the Bebop Jazz Quartet
- small plates available for sale
- picnic in the amphitheater while you listen to the music and enjoy the vistas to Monterey Bay
- new release Santa Cruz Mountains Pinot Noirs
At Burrell School: Be Teacher's Pet at Burrell School and enjoy sipping wine on the patio overlooking the vineyard. Plus, for this weekend:
- live music by Steve's Jazz Kitchen
- chocolate samples by Truffle Gateau.
- live music (on Sunday only)
- sweet and savory hors d’oeuvres paired with wine.
- on Sunday: individual sized decadent chocolate and blackberry cheesecakes will be for sale by The Ultimate Sin Cheesecake Company.
- new June Release: Sparkling Blanc de Noir.
At Villa del Monte:
Villa del Monte will be open for wine and chocolate tasting. We will be sampling artisan chocolates from Monterey Chocolates, including a chocolate infused with Villa del Monte wine. And, 15% of all purchases during this weekend will be donated to the Summit Watershed Protection League.
At MJA: Enjoy an intimate wine tasting experience at MJA's enclave in the forest. Bring a picnic and relax under the trees. Live jazz, olive oil tasting, gifts and fresh roasted Kona coffee from our on-site roaster.
Join in our Scavenger Hunt this weekend!
Visit each winery and answer the Scavenger Hunt questions -- different questions for each winery.
Pick up your Scavenger Hunt form at your first stop.
What color shirt is Dave wearing (at Burrell School)?
What are the varieties of grapes in Silver Mountain's Alloy?
and more for each winery.
Answer all the questions and be entered into a drawing for
prizes from the wineries!