1. You loved it in the spring, and now it’s time to sip and shop once again at the Los Gatos Fall Wine Walk: Downtown and Old Town coming up 2-6 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 24. See a list of participating wineries, shops and food donors here. Tickets are $40 per person in advance and $50 at the door (if still available). Wine walk participants must be at least 21 and ID is required upon check-in. Check in begins at 1:45 p.m. in the breezeway by , 100 No. Santa Cruz Ave. Details: 408-354-9300 or email the chamber.
2. Charlene Bunger and Shirley Cancellieri, membership VPs of the Los Gatos-Saratoga branch of the American Association of University Women, are inviting women to join them during their first general meeting 10 a.m.-noon, Saturday, Sept. 24, at the Terraces, 800 Blossom Hill Rd., to explore the varied interest groups available through the organization. There will be a full program of fun and refreshments. Tech Trek Campers will highlight this summer's Stanford week of math and science activities. Barbara Spector, attorney and Los Gatos Town Council member, will be the keynote speaker. Details: Gladys Armstrong, firstname.lastname@example.org 408-402-3592.
3. El Camino Hospital Los Gatos will be hosting a Women’s Health Forum 9 a.m.-12 noon, Saturday, Sept. 24, in the hospital's conference center, 815 Pollard Rd. Join medical experts for a morning that will include valuable lectures, free health screenings, a morning exercise class, giveaways, brunch and much more! This event is free and open to the public. Details: 800-216-5556.
4. Community Against Substance Abuse, CASA, has begun sign-ups for a new Run Club for middle and high school students atand Los Gatos High School. The group already has 45 student signatures. Two local personal trainers have volunteered their time every week to those interested in the CASA Run Club. First 'training' for an upcoming 5-10k will be next week. Details: Joan Y. Cross, 408-395-0505 or JYCROSS@aol.com.
5. West Valley College, which serves the communities of Los Gatos, Campbell, Saratoga and Cupertino, will have a fundraiser Harvest Music and Wine Festival 3-6 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 25, at , 24040 Summit Road, in Los Gatos. The event benefits the college's educational and student-support programs. Entertainment will be provided by the WVC Music Department. Tickets are $75 per person. Details: www.westvalleycollege.eventbrite.com, or 408-741-2097.