For the 10th consecutive year, Santa Clara County Parks and Recreation Department and South Bay Folks team up to bring you free, family-friendly concerts 5-7 p.m., every Saturday in June and July at Vasona Lake County Park, 333 Blossom Hill Rd.
The concerts begin Saturday, June 2 and are located on the lawn near the Ranger Office down the hill from the pedestrian entrance at University Avenue and Pepper Tree Lane.
The events feature local artists who perform a variety of grassroots music including Americana, blues, Celtic, bluegrass, jug band, jazz, klezmer, traditional and contemporary folk, and more.
All Santa Clara County parks have a $6 fee to park within the park. There is free parking along University Avenue.
The lineup is as follows:
- Saturday, June 2: Andre Thierry & Zydeco Magic
- Saturday, June 9: David Correa and Cascada
- Saturday, June 16: Women With Strings Attached
- Saturday, June 23: The Klezmakers
- Saturday, June 30 : Tip of the Top
- Saturday, July 7: Kitchen Help
- Saturday, July 14: Scott T. Miller and the Acoustic Porkchop Band
- Saturday, July 21: Sherry Austin with Henhouse
- Saturay, July 28: 10th Avenue Band
Details: 408-354-2608 or click here.