—Written by Genevieve Bookkwalter
The San Jose Firefighters Local 230 union is offering a $10,000 reward for
information leading to the arrest and conviction of a person
responsible for at least 12 arson fires in the Capital of Silicon Valley, law enforcement officials this weekend.
And in Vacaville, a pastor was arrested Friday on suspicion of hurling a Molotov cocktail into a house with six sleeping people. No one was injured and there was only minor damage to the home.On its website, the Fellowship Baptist Church in Vacaville describes Mark Lewis as a pastor who “preaches with a zeal and excitement for the things of God, a heart for the people of God, and a burden for the lost souls dying and going to hell.”
Read on for this story and more.
- Pastor Accused of Arson Firebomb, Vandalism, Harassment
- Serial Arsonist Strikes Fear In South Bay
- Man Appears Uninjured After Jump in Front of BART Train in Berkeley
- Driver Still Missing From Early Saturday Crash
- Beating Victim's Family Says He is on a 'Journey Towards Significant Recovery'
- A Restaurant’s Mysterious ClosureA Restaurant’s Mysterious Closure
Sign up for the free Los Gatos Patch newsletter | Like Los GatosPatch on Facebook | Follow @GatosPatch on Twitter | Blog on Los Gatos Patch | Follow Los Gatos Patch on Instagram