The and the school districts have their board of education meetings tonight, Tuesday, March 20 at 6:30 p.m. at the Thomas P. O'Donnell District Office board room, 17010 Roberts Rd., and at the , 20300 Herriman Ave., respectively.
Los trustees will meet in closed session at 5:40 p.m. to consider the following:
- Marla Rodriguez and Leslie Paulides will discuss negotiations with the Los Gatos Elementary Teachers Association, the Los Gatos Union Classified Employees Association.
- LGUSD trustees will then open up their meeting to the public at 6:30 p.m., but only to report out of the closed session.
The Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union High School District trustees will consider the following:
- Public input regarding the district's response to the California School Employees Association, Chapter 875 and Los Gatos Saratoga High School District Teachers' Association so-called "sunshine" letters.
- An update on the district's 2012‐13 budget development and contingency alternatives.
- Award the bid for the Los Gatos High School bleacher project.
- Approve the district Strategic Plan, 2012‐15.