The and the school districts have their board of education meetings tonight, Tuesday, April 10 at 6:30 p.m. at Fisher Middle School, 19195 Fisher Ave., and Los Gatos High School's library, 20 High School Court, respectively.
Los trustees will discuss:
- Reduction of classified employees
- District reorganization plan for the 2012-13 school year
- Assistant Superintendent-Business Services/CBO Leslie Paulides will present the contract for Cody, Anderson Wasney for thelong-term facilities plan for approval.
- Superintendent Diana Abbati and Tracey Calasa, home/school president for , will present proposed bequests made on behalf of the Friends of Lexington to the Board of Education. This is for informational purposes only. No action will be taken.
The Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union High School District trustees will consider the following:
- An overview of a proposed renovation for the Los Gatos High School Theater
- A review of a proposal for pool lighting at Saratoga High School
- A resolution regarding the Nov. 6, 2012 LGSUHSD Board of Education elections as required by the Santa Cruz County Registrar of Voters Office
- Authorize the Assistant Superintendent/CBO to approve an agreement with SADA Systems, Inc. to provide email migration services at a cost of $20,000.
- Authorize the Assistant Superintendent/CBO to approve an agreement with Hulberg & Associates for an appraisal of 809 University Ave. and the district office at 17421 Farley Road West