The and the school districts have their board of education meetings tonight, Tuesday, March 6 at 6:30 p.m. at and at , respectively.
Los Gatos Union School District trustees will consider the following:
- A total of 1.4 full-time equivalent in elementary music, one full-time technology mentor and 0.4 full-time equivalent art mentor positions will be eliminated.
- architect proposals presented at the Feb. 28, 2012 meeting.
- Assistant Superintendent-Business Services/CBO Leslie Paulides, along with engineering and architectural consultants, will update trustees on the response to the comments for regarding fault, slope stability, landslide issues, and escalation costs.
- Paulides will present the second interim financial report to the board for approval.
The Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union High School District trustees will consider the following:
- Contract negotiations during 2011‐12 with California School Employees Association, Chapter 875 and Los Gatos Saratoga High School District Teachers' Association.
- A report from the math department at highlighting technology, curriculum, strengths and challenges.