The Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union High School District Board of Trustees will meet Tuesday at 6 p.m. at the Library, 20 High School Court, to consider the following items:
- Appreciation of Service—Michele van Zuiden, board president during 2011.
- An update regarding Superintendent Bob Mistele's goals for the 2011‐12 school year.
- An initial review of trigonometry‐pre calculus and advanced physical fitness as two proposed new courses at Saratoga High School.
- A report on the status of developer fees for 2010‐11 and a five-year fiscal report.
- Approve the Agreement withfor filming, posting, and broadcasting of district board meetings.