The Board of Trustees will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, July 12 in the Thomas P. O’Donnell district office board room, 17010 Roberts Road, to consider the following items:
- Proposal to restore a school resource officer for the 2012-13 school year with shared funding that could include two additional crossing guards.
- A Davis Demographics & Planning, Inc.'s consultant will discuss a 10-year district demographic study, for the years 2012-22. The information will be presented to trustees during their Aug. 21 meeting.
- HMC Architects' agreement for architectural services for
- Lexington Elementary School construction project planning process, which will include scope and capacity of work at the site, timeline including interim housing, and additional service contracts needed.
- Service contracts for HMC Architects and David Powers and Associates related to the construction of Lexington Elementary School.
- Proposals from School Services of California, Inc. and the Fiscal Crisis & Management Assistance Team for services to perform a staffing and organizational review of district office departments and workflow.
- Possible parcel tax election in 2013 and hiring TBWB Strategies, a political strategy and communications consulting firm specializing in helping school districts pass parcel taxes.