Well, it's still on the market for the same staggering price, listed for sale by Alain Pinel Realtors Rick Ardizzone and John Howmiller.
The property, located at 239 Forrester Rd., belongs to Los Gatos resident Ken Raasch, who's lived in the mansion for the past 15 years.
Raasch is the former business partner of the late Los Gatos artist Thomas Kinkade, who died in April of 2012 at the age of 54.
Its listing describes the property as "the Grandiest Estate in Silicon Valley."
The mansion is gated and has expansive acres of gardens and lush rolling lawns "offering tranquil views of the surrounding hills."
The European-style residence was constructed during a seven-year period using European artisans and materials, according to the listing.
Here are the rest of the property's details:
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6 full, 1 partial
- Square Footage (+/-): 10,000
- Lot Size: 11.4500
- Listed: 5/3/2013
- Type: Detached single family
- Year Built: 1989
- Garage: Attached, electric door or gate opener, guest parking, off street parking, RV or boat parking, 3 or more car garage
- MLS: 81315077
- Elementary School District: Los Gatos Union
- High School District: Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union
- Middle School: Raymond J. Fisher Middle
Details: 408-621-5033, or 408-891-8149