The will meet at 7 p.m., Monday, May 7, at Town Council Chambers, 110 E. Main St.
Here's what you can expect:
Commendations for, a downtown business recognition and Catherine Politopoulous, art curator.
On the consent agenda:
- Adopt resolution setting date for consideration of reorganization of an uninhabited area designated as La Rinconada No. 5, approximately .73 acres located at 14795 La Rinconada.
- Hazardous Vegetation Abatement
- Hillbrook and Kennedy Meadows Landscape and Lighting districts’ budget adjustments.
Various Parks and Public Works jobs for:
- Hicks Road and Phillips Avenue storm drain culvert Improvements.
- Oak Meadow Park picnic areas renovation project.
- roof project.
- Fiscal year 2011-12 Street Repair and Resurfacing Project
- Fiscal year 2011-12 Curb, Gutter and Sidewalk Repair and Replacement Project.
Approve the fiscal year 2012-13 West Valley Clean Water Program Budget and Program Services Agreement.
Authorize Town Manager Greg Larson to negotiate and execute an agreement to provide an interim executive director for the Los Gatos-Saratoga Department of Community Education and Recreation.
On the public hearing portion of the agenda, which allows concerned residents three minutes to speak on any issue:
- The property owner is Blossom Hill Pavilion LP and the applicant is Harlan Faust.
- renovation project.