The which also serves as the Parking Authority and Redevelopment Agency, will meet Monday, Nov. 7, at 7 p.m., at Town Council Chambers, 110 E. Main St.
Here's what you can expect:
On the consent agenda, which allows the five-member body to approve several items with one vote and without public comment, are:
- Accept a $100,000 donation from the Los Gatos United Soccer League for the
- Approve the Memorandum of Understanding between the Town of Los Gatos and the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) Local 101, retroactive to Sept. 1, 2011 and extending through June 30, 2013 and authorize the Town Manager to execute the memorandum.
- Property owners William Hirschman and Elizabeth Dodson want to convert existing structures located at
- Authorize Town Manager Greg Larson to execute an amendment to a lease agreement with the Santa Clara Valley Water District related to recreational use along
- Several parks and public works jobs related to thesiding project and the outdoor lighting project.
On the public hearing portion of the agenda, which allows concerned residents three minutes to speak on any issue:
- on a site that currently contains the assisted living and skilled nursing facilities known as , 800 Blossom Hill Rd. The property owner is Russell Mauk with ABHOW and the applicant is Dan Schneider, with Boulder Associates Architects.
- , to remove the requirement that 8,500 square feet of the ground floor space of this project must be retail or restaurant.