The Los Gatos Town Council and Planning Commission meet tonight at 5:30 p.m., Monday, Oct. 15, for a joint session at Town Council Chambers, 110 E. Main St. to discuss the following:
- Affordable Housing Overlay Zone, or AHOZ, including development standards and design and site guidelines for five properties at various locations in Los Gatos generally located at the corner of Capri and Knowles; one property east of Winchester and Knowles; the west side of Oka Road; and two on the east side of Oka Road.
A regular business meeting begins at 7 p.m. and will consider the following:
- Commendation for Jade Bradbury and Anne Lamborn, Los Gatos Jubilee Community Art Experience
On the consent agenda, which allows the five-member body to approve items with one vote, are:
- Accept fiscal year 2011-12 annual report
On the public speaking portion of the agenda, which allows any member of the public to speak for up to three minutes, on any matter, are:
Downtown Tree Light Replacement Project
Authorize Los Gatos Town Manager Greg Larson to execute a construction contract with Siemens Industry, Inc. in an amount not to exceed $97,500
- Authorize staff to execute future change orders to the construction contract as necessary in an amount up to $10,000
- Authorize a general fund transfer to the town's general fund appropriated reserve to fund a budget adjustment for expenditures in the amount of $107,500, including contingency
Consider approval of a Sustainability Plan to serve as the town’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction Plan and satisfy 2020 General Plan.