The Los Gatos Town Council meets tonight at 7 p.m., Monday, Nov. 5, at Town Council Chambers, 110 E. Main St. to discuss the following:
- Presentation by El Camino Hospital
On the consent agenda, which allows the five-member body to approve items with one vote, are:
- Town Manager Greg Larson's employment agreement
- Approve extended maintenance agreement and contract with Tiburon, Inc., for public safety software computer aided dispatch, records management system, automated reporting system and mobile data system.
- Authorize Larson to execute an agreement with Coast Counties Peterbuilt for the purchase of a catch basin sewer cleaner in an amount not to exceed $319,909.
On the public hearing portion of the agenda, which allows concerned residents three minutes to speak on any issue:
- Adopt resolution authorizing the continued use of Supplemental Local Law Enforcement Services Funds to provide funding for two full-time police officers assigned as motorcycle traffic officers.
- Property owner and applicant Hallway Partners LLC.'s application to rezone Los Gatos' central business district to allow offices on the ground floor of a building located at 114 Royce St.
- Property owner Villa Vasona Ltd. and applicant Highland Property Development request to modify an existing development ordinance to remove covenants that are no longer valid on property zoned R-1:8, meaning one dwelling in an 8,000-square-foot minimum lot size.
- Veterans Memorial and Support Foundation of Los Gatos requests authorization to provide a Veterans Memorial at the Civic Center and request the use of the potential $20,000 Pageant Grounds public art funding to incorporate public art as part of the Veterans Memorial design.
- Consider a request for approval of an exception to the story pole policy to allow an alternative to standard story pole installation to illustrate and provide notice of the proposed project for the future Netflix headquarters at 90-160 Albright Way and 14600 Winchester Boulevard.