1. I must have Bobo, Eileen Rosenthal
When Willy wakes up without his favorite toy, he looks everywhere until he finds it.
2. Little Mouse's big valentine, Thacher Hurd
After several unsuccessful attempts to give his special valentine to someone, Little Mouse finally finds just the right recipient.
3. If you give a pig a pancake, Laura Joffe Numeroff
One thing leads to another when you give a pig a pancake
4. Diary of a worm, Doreen Cronin
A young worm discovers, day by day, that there are some very good and some not so good things about being a worm in this great big world.
5. D.W.'s library card, Marc Tolon Brown
After finally getting her first library card, Arthur's little sister D.W. tries to check out her favorite book, with humorous results.
6. Babar's counting book, Laurent de Brunhoff
Babar's children, Flora, Pom, and Alexander, go for a walk and count all of the interesting things they see, pleasing their father so much that he teaches them to count all the way to twenty.
7. I'll save you Bobo! Eileen Rosenthal
Willy writes a storybook starring Bobo in order to act out his revenge fantasies on Earl, who retaliates by continually wrecking Willy's stories until the duo realizes that they both have something in common.
8. D.W.'s guide to preschool, Marc Tolon Brown
D.W., Arthur's little sister, tells all about what it is like to be in preschool, including essential information about such topics as bathroom breaks, storing things in a cubbie, and sharing at playtime.
9. If you give a moose a muffin, Laura Joffe Numeroff
Chaos can ensue if you give a moose a muffin and start him on a cycle of urgent requests.
10. The very fairy princess, Julie Edwards
Despite her scabby knees and dirty fingernails, Geraldine knows that she is a princess inside and shows it through her behavior at home and in school.