Vandalism of Over $50,000
- Judy Kim, 30, 8 a.m., of Cupertino, at Cranberry Drive and Holly Oak Drive in Cupertino for a felony involving vandalism of over $50,000.
Possession/Sale of a Controlled Substance
- Leonard Rodriguez, 44, 10:15 a.m., of Gilroy, at Diana Avenue and Butterfield Boulevard in Morgan Hill for two felonies related to possession of a controlled substance and the transfer, sale, or furnishing of a controlled substance. Bail: $150,000.
- Ansel Lee, 32, 9:40 a.m., of Gilroy, at Diana and Butterfield in Morgan Hill, for driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.08 percent or higher.
- Erin Small, 21, 1:45 a.m., of San Jose, at Highway 85 and Stevens Creek Boulevard in Cupertino, for two misdemeanors involving driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.08 or higher and driving while under the influence.
Under the Influence
- Michael Sammons, 46, 2 p.m., of Cupertino at Grant Road in Pacifica for being under the influence of a controlled substance.
- Derrick Bannerman, 28, 8:20 a.m., of Richmond, at Stevens Creek Boulevard and Highway 85 in Cupertino for driving under the influence.
- Gibran Chaudhry, 24, 1:45 a.m., of Saratoga at South Deanza Boulevard and Highway 85 in Cupertino, for two misdemeanors involving being in possession and under the influence of a controlled substnace.
Inflicting Corporal Injury
- Flora NG, 18, 8 p.m. of Saratoga, at Saratoga Avenue and Los Gatos Road in Saratoga for a felony related to inflicting corporal injury on a spouse or cohabitant.
- Trachelle Huntmcghee, 23, 6 p.m., of Mountain View, at 1st and Hedding streets in San Jose, for a misdemeanor involving providing a false ID to a police officer and petty theft of personal property.
- Briana Huang, 20, 12:17 p.m., of Sunnyvale, at Stevens Creek Boulevard in Cupertino, for petty theft of personal property.
- Maciana Whims, 20, 10:08 p.m., of Saratoga at Quito Road and Old Adobe Road in Saratoga, for possessing an alcoholic beverage under the age of 21.
- Andrew Toman, 20, 1:30 p.m., of Watsonville, at 301 Diana Avenue and Butterfield Boulevard in Morgan Hill for three warrants related to possession of alcohol in a vehicle, being under the influence of a controlled substance and being a minor with a blood alcohol level of 0.05 percent or more.
- Nicholas Garcia, 22, 3:10 a.m., of Gilroy, at Monterey Road and Church Street in Gilroy for two warrants related to resisting arrest and delaying a peace officer and second degreee burglary.
- Jose Guitirrez, 27, 1:50 a.m., of Chowchilla, at Monterey Road and Church Street in Gilroy, for a warrant related to resisting arrest and delaying, or obstructing a peace officer.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at 408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.