- Judith Shipstad, 58, a transient, July 7, 3:30 p.m., at 2095 Stevens Creek Boulevard in Cupertino, for misdemeanor using offensive words in public place and interfering with lawful business. Bail set at $5,000.
Under the Influence
- Elp Pacheco, 27, of Gilroy, July 5, 10:30 p.m., at 1st and Monterey in Gilroy, for misdemeanor using/being under the influence of a controlled substance. Bail set at $35,000.
- Elario Martinez, 26, of Morgan Hill, July 5, 11:20 p.m., at White Road and Alum Rock Avenue in San Jose, for misdemeanor using/being under the influence of a controlled substance. Bail set at $250.
Justin Wang, 18, of Cupertino, July 7, 4:50 a.m., at 21840 McClellan Road in Cupertino, for felony possession of concentrated cannabis. Bail set at $5,000.
- Bryan Hanamoto, 28, of Morgan Hill, July 5, 11:30 p.m., at White Road and Alum Rock Avenue in San Jose, for felony parole hold, and misdemeanor resisting, delaying, obstructing a peace officer, unlawful possession of paraphernalia and evading a police officer while in vehicle.
Fleeing Scene of Injury Accident
- Antonio Arroyo, 31, of Gilroy, July 6, 1:20 a.m., at Holsclaw and Dunlap in Gilroy, for misdemeanor driving while unlicensed and hit-and-run and felony possession of a controlled substance, DUI and failure to stop at scene of injury accident.
- Luke Guieb, 26, of San Francisco, July 6, 2:50 a.m., at De Anza Boulevard and Highway 280 in Cupertino, for DUI.
- Sheranjit Dosanjh, 43, of Gilroy, July 6, 3 p.m., at the South County Courthouse in Morgan Hill, for DUI.
- Oscar Lopez, 35, of Gilroy, July 6, 9:30 a.m., at the San Jose Hall of Justice, 190 W. Hedding St., for misdemeanor battery against spouse, cohabitant or fiance and felony false imprisonment with violence.
- Rafael Mayorga, 26, of Sunnyvale, July 6, 2 p.m., at East Remington Drive 9 in Sunnyvale, for felony battery with serious bodily injury.
Vehicle Code Violations
- Shawn Church, 25, of Sunnyvale, July 6, 9:41 a.m., at the San Jose Hall of Justice, 190 W. Hedding St., for misdemeanor driving without a license.
- Francisco Guzman Angeles, 29, of Fremont, May 9, 3:19 p.m., at De Anza Boulevard and Highway 85 in Cupertino, for misdemeanor driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
- Gabriel Ruiz, 22, of Campbell, May 7, 10:45 a.m., at Prospect Road and Lawrence Expressway in Saratoga, for failing to provide evidence of financial responsibility of vehicle and driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
- Michael Wong, 42, of San Jose, 2:37 p.m., at Saratoga Avenue and Quito Road in Saratoga, for driving with privileges suspended or revoked and having an expired registration.
- John Allen, 34, of Oakdale, 6:25 a.m., at Highway 85 and Saratoga Avenue in Saratoga, for using exclusive-preferential lanes, having no registration for vehicle and driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
Underage Alcohol Possession
- Angel Chaverri, 18, of Sunnyvale, July 5, 12:35 a.m., at 12620 Corte Madera Lane in Los Altos Hills, for misdemeanor possession of alcoholic beverage under the age of 21.
- Bruce Ziegelman, 54, of Morgan Hill, July 6, 11:14 a.m., at the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office, 55 W. Younger Ave. in San Jose, for felony grand theft by employee.
- Ricardo Hernandez, 19, of Menlo Park, July 6, 1 p.m., at the Santa Clara County Superior Court in Palo Alto, 270 Grant Ave., for misdemeanor prowling, resisting, delaying or obstructing a peace officer and felony attempted second-degree burglary. Bail set at $200,000.
Arson Material Possession
- Jason Gilliland, 34, of Campbell, July 7, 2:45 p.m., at 1335 Bascom Ave. in San Jose, for felony possession of material/device for arson.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, send an e-mail to Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.