- Judith Shipstad, 58, a transient, July 7, 3:30 p.m., at 2095 Stevens Creek Boulevard in Cupertino, for misdemeanor using offensive words in public place and interfering with lawful business. Bail set at $5,000.
Under the Influence
- Elp Pacheco, 27, of Gilroy, July 5, 10:30 p.m., at 1st and Monterey in Gilroy, for misdemeanor using/being under the influence of a controlled substance. Bail set at $35,000.
- Elario Martinez, 26, of Morgan Hill, July 5, 11:20 p.m., at White Road and Alum Rock Avenue in San Jose, for misdemeanor using/being under the influence of a controlled substance. Bail set at $250.
Justin Wang, 18, of Cupertino, July 7, 4:50 a.m., at 21840 McClellan Road in Cupertino, for felony possession of concentrated cannabis. Bail set at $5,000.
- Bryan Hanamoto, 28, of Morgan Hill, July 5, 11:30 p.m., at White Road and Alum Rock Avenue in San Jose, for felony parole hold, and misdemeanor resisting, delaying, obstructing a peace officer, unlawful possession of paraphernalia and evading a police officer while in vehicle.
Fleeing Scene of Injury Accident
- Antonio Arroyo, 31, of Gilroy, July 6, 1:20 a.m., at Holsclaw and Dunlap in Gilroy, for misdemeanor driving while unlicensed and hit-and-run and felony possession of a controlled substance, DUI and failure to stop at scene of injury accident.
- Luke Guieb, 26, of San Francisco, July 6, 2:50 a.m., at De Anza Boulevard and Highway 280 in Cupertino, for DUI.
- Sheranjit Dosanjh, 43, of Gilroy, July 6, 3 p.m., at the South County Courthouse in Morgan Hill, for DUI.
- Oscar Lopez, 35, of Gilroy, July 6, 9:30 a.m., at the San Jose Hall of Justice, 190 W. Hedding St., for misdemeanor battery against spouse, cohabitant or fiance and felony false imprisonment with violence.
- Rafael Mayorga, 26, of Sunnyvale, July 6, 2 p.m., at East Remington Drive 9 in Sunnyvale, for felony battery with serious bodily injury.
- Sudip Ghosh, 51, of Los Altos Hills, July 7, at 12866 La Cresta Drive in Los Altos Hills, for felony committed while released on bail, threatening crime with intent to terrorize, inflicting corporal injury on spouse/cohabitant and misdemeanor violation of protective order.
Vehicle Code Violations
- Shawn Church, 25, of Sunnyvale, July 6, 9:41 a.m., at the San Jose Hall of Justice, 190 W. Hedding St., for misdemeanor driving without a license.
- Francisco Guzman Angeles, 29, of Fremont, May 9, 3:19 p.m., at De Anza Boulevard and Highway 85 in Cupertino, for misdemeanor driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
- Gabriel Ruiz, 22, of Campbell, May 7, 10:45 a.m., at Prospect Road and Lawrence Expressway in Saratoga, for failing to provide evidence of financial responsibility of vehicle and driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
- Michael Wong, 42, of San Jose, 2:37 p.m., at Saratoga Avenue and Quito Road in Saratoga, for driving with privileges suspended or revoked and having an expired registration.
- John Allen, 34, of Oakdale, 6:25 a.m., at Highway 85 and Saratoga Avenue in Saratoga, for using exclusive-preferential lanes, having no registration for vehicle and driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
Underage Alcohol Possession
- Angel Chaverri, 18, of Sunnyvale, July 5, 12:35 a.m., at 12620 Corte Madera Lane in Los Altos Hills, for misdemeanor possession of alcoholic beverage under the age of 21.
- Bruce Ziegelman, 54, of Morgan Hill, July 6, 11:14 a.m., at the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office, 55 W. Younger Ave. in San Jose, for felony grand theft by employee.
- Ricardo Hernandez, 19, of Menlo Park, July 6, 1 p.m., at the Santa Clara County Superior Court in Palo Alto, 270 Grant Ave., for misdemeanor prowling, resisting, delaying or obstructing a peace officer and felony attempted second-degree burglary. Bail set at $200,000.
Arson Material Possession
- Jason Gilliland, 34, of Campbell, July 7, 2:45 p.m., at 1335 Bascom Ave. in San Jose, for felony possession of material/device for arson.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, send an e-mail to Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may report a crime online, or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.