Written by Patch Staff
On the consent agenda, which allows the five-member body to approve items with one vote, are:
- Approval of Town Council minutes for Dec. 2 and a special meeting on Dec. 9.
- Adopt Council Committee appointments effective January 2014 (Staff report)
- Reaffirmation of the Los Gatos Town Council Code of Conduct Policy (Staff report)
- Accept report on Affordable Housing Overlay Zone (AHOZ) Design Guidelines (Staff report)
- Fiscal Year 2013/14 First Quarter Budget Performance and Status Report for the period July 1, 2013 - September 30, 2013 Accept 2013/14 First Quarter Budget performance Status (Staff report).
- Public Hearing to introduce an ordinance repealing Chapter 6, Building Regulations, and Chapter 9, Fire Prevention and Protection, of the Town of Los Gatos Municipal Code and adopting and amending new 2013 California Building and Fire Codes (Staff report).
- PPW Job No. 13-31 Almond Grove Street Rehabilitation Project 811-0003. Authorize the town manager to execute a Consultant Design Services Agreement with Nichols Consulting Engineers for the Almond Grove Street Rehabilitation Project in an amount not to exceed $298,500. Authorize staff to execute future change orders to the Consultant Design Services Agreement as necessary in an amount not to exceed $30,000 (Staff report).
Two items on the other business portion of the agenda:
- Authorize town manager to execute an agreement with Santa Clara Stadium Authority and City of Santa Clara that sets forth terms and conditions under which Los Gatos police officers may be authorized to work as reserve officers for the City of Santa Clara at the new Levi Stadium (Staff report).
- A discussion to determine the council’s interest in moving the regular Town Council meeting days from Mondays to Tuesdays (Staff report).
One item on the public hearing portion of the agenda:
council will hear an a request to appeal a Planning Commission decision
approving a conditional use permit for demolition of an existing
commercial building and construction of a new commercial building at 16268
Los Gatos Blvd. (Staff
The Jan. 6, 2014 Town Council meeting has been canceled. The next scheduled meeting will be 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014. For details, call 408-354-6832.
--Sign up for the free Los Gatos Patch newsletter | Like Los GatosPatch on Facebook | Follow @GatosPatch on Twitter | Blog on Los Gatos Patch | Follow Los Gatos Patch on Instagram