Vehicle Code Violations
- Jason Bower, 35, of Soquel, 9:18 p.m. Oct. 6, at Summit and Mountain Charlie roads in Los Gatos, for an infraction due to operating a motor vehicle upon a highway when the windshield or rear window is in such a defective condition as to impair the driver’s vision either to the front or rear and misdemeanor driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
- Nicholas Overson 30, of San Jose, 11:57 p.m. Aug. 18, at Highway 17 and Bear Creek Road in Los Gatos, for misdemeanor driving with privileges suspended or revoked and having an expired registration.
- An electrical malfunction in the attic of a home at 114 Dardanelli Lane in Los Gatos caused a small blaze that spread to the fiber insulation at 7:19 p.m. Oct. 8. The fire caused about 1,000 in property loss.
- A dumpster or other outside trash receptacle caught on fire at 1:57 p.m. Oct. 9 at 350 De Soto Drive in Los Gatos. Cause of fire is undetermined.
- A broom caught on fire at 8:59 a.m. Oct. 18 at 18191 Saratoga-Los Gatos Road in Los Gatos. Cause of fire is undetermined.
- A utility pole caught on fire at 9:19 a.m. Oct. 22 at Twin Oaks Drive in Los Gatos. The blaze was caused when a transformer tripped and burned the service line. Cause of the fire is believed to be equipment failure.