- A man was defrauded of his money when he attempted to buy a vehicle through what he believed to be a legitimate eBay advertisement at 3:38 p.m. Dec. 13 on Mill Court.
- A woman's cell phone was stolen from her purse while at the grocery store at 10:52 p.m. Dec. 13 at Union Avenue.
- An unidentified man picked up a woman and slammed her to the ground causing injury at 11:08 p.m. Dec. 13 on No. Santa Cruz Avenue. The man has not been located and a warrant is being sought.
- A hit-and-run was reported at 3:44 p.m. Dec. 13 at Los Gatos Saratoga Road and No. Santa Cruz Avenue.
- Cesar Vargas Ordaz, 25, at 10:30 a.m., Nov. 17, at Highway 17 and Bear Creek Road, for misdemeanor hit-and-run and driving while unlicensed.
Vehicle Code Violations
- Jesse Norman, 23, 11:25 a.m. Nov. 6, at Summit Road and Old Santa Cruz Highway in Los Gatos, for misdemeanor driving with provileges suspended or revoked.
- Cristobal Diaz, 26, of King City, Nov. 8, at Highway 17 and Bear Creek Road in Los Gatos, for misdemeanor driving with privileges suspended or revoked and a citation due to driving without due caution.
Invasion of Privacy
- John Bryan, 49, of Los Gatos, 3:10 p.m. Nov. 21, at the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office, 55 W. Younger Ave. in San Jose, for misdemeanor invasion of privacy.
- Mark Scarlato, 46, of Los Gatos, 11:05 p.m. Nov. 21, at Bear Creek Road and Montevina, for misdemeanor DUI. Bail set at $5,000.
- David Ventura, 21, of Los Gatos, 2:45 p.m. Nov. 26, at the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office, 55 W. Younger Ave. in San Jose, for misdemeanor DUI.
- Brandi Ransier, 31, of Los Gatos, 12:30 p.m. Nov. 26, at the San Jose Hall of Justice, 200 W. Hedding St. Department 42, for misdemeanor petty theft with three or more priors.
- Douglas Heeter, 54, of Los Gatos, 5:22 p.m., Nov. 7, at Saratoga-Sunnyvale and Pierce roads in Saratoga, for an infraction due to having an open container while driving and misdemeanor driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
- Jose Sambrano Chino, 42, of San Jose, 11 p.m. Nov. 28, at Black and Montevina roads in Los Gatos, for misdemeanor failure to appear, being an unlicensed driver, failure to stop at stop sign, having no insurance, and felony possession of narcotics/controlled substance.
- An unintentional cooking fire confined to a container was reported at 7:05 a.m. Dec. 8 at 15662 Los Gatos Blvd.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.