- Gary Williams, 55, 3:50 p.m. Sept. 8 at 50 Los Gatos-Saratoga Rd., on suspicion of being drunk in public.
- Julio Cesar Castano, 24, 3:29 a.m. Sept. 9, at University Avenue and Hubbell Way on suspicion of public intoxication.
Vehicle Code Violation
- An unidentified woman was cited and released at 4:36 p.m. at Union Avenue and Los Gatos-Almaden Road for having an unregistered vehicle whose license plate belonged to another car. The vehicle was towed.
- A woman on Albert Court reported that someone had thrown a purse and clothing over her backyard at 6:33 p.m. Sept. 8.
- A resident used iCloud to track her iPhone, which she could see inside a vehicle parked along Los Gatos Boulevard. The car's owner was waiting for her to call to return it at 6:54 p.m. Sept. 9.
- Unidentified property was turned over to police for safekeeping at 6:21 p.m. Sept. 12 at Bachman Avenue.
- A resident reported finding a bicycle in front of his home on Blossom Hill Road at 6:59 a.m. Sept. 13.
- An online report of lost property was made at 9:02 p.m. Sept. 11 at 15 No. Santa Cruz Ave.
- An assault incident was reported at 10:34 p.m. Sept. 8 at 8 No. Santa Cruz Ave. A report was taken, which was sent to the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office for review.
- Oscar Lujan, 38, 6:01 a.m. Sept. 9, at Los Gatos Boulevard, on suspicion of possession of controlled substance.
- Two unidentified individuals were arrested at 8:36 p.m. Sept. 9 at Roberts and Blossom Hill roads on suspicion of having stolen a $6,000 bicycle from Summit Bikes in downtown Los Gatos.
- An unknown stole a Courtside Club member's car keys to steal his wallet and check book from the vehicle at 4:48 p.m. Sept. 10 at 14675 Winchester Blvd.
- Jewelry was reported stolen at 1:45 p.m. Sept. 12 from a property on Del Cerro Court.
- An incident of counterfeiting was reported at 1:31 p.m. Sept. 10 at 245 W. Main St.
Car Accident/Power Outage
- A car crashed into a PG&E pole at 3:43 p.m. Sept. 11 at 15551 Winchester Blvd. in Monte Sereno, which caused a power outage to 3,625 customers.
- A woman reported to police that her husband had battered her during a domestic violence dispute at 1:33 p.m. Sept. 8 at No. Santa Cruz Avenue.
- Pablo Guzman, 33, 1:11 p.m. Sept. 12, at No. Santa Cruz Avenue, for driving with a suspended license, having a warrant for his arrest and having no vehicle front plate.
- Angel Vellascaz Navarez, 52, 12:13 p.m. Sept. 13, at University Avenue and Los Gatos-Saratoga Road, for six active no-bail warrants.
- A resident reported his car stolen at 7:32 a.m. Sept. 12 at Downing Oak Court.
- A stolen vehicle was reported parked in the driveway of a home on Vasona Avenue at 9:24 a.m. Sept. 13.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.