Vehicle Code Violations
- Benjamin Wheeler, 38, 1:25 am., Sept. 6, cited for driving with a suspended license at University Avenue and Main Street.
- An unidentified person was arrested at 1:58 p.m. Sept. 8 on W. Main Street for fraudulently displaying a disabled person's parking placard.
- A business alarm at 150 W. Main St. was activated and the suspect(s) fled without taking any property at 7:51 a.m. Sept. 6.
- Unknown suspect(s) fled the scene after breaking into a business at 790 Blossom Hill Rd. at 7:41 a.m. Sept. 7.
- A juvenile was reported to have run away from home on Robie Lane at 10:12 a.m. Sept. 6, but he later returned to school.
- The rear parking of 470 No. Santa Cruz Ave. was vandalized at 4:15 p.m. Sept. 6.
- An online report of vandalism on Daves Avenue in Monte Sereno was made at 2:40 a.m. Sept. 8.
- Anthony Marshall Morse, 21, Sept. 6, 4:57 p.m., at El Gato Lane, for an outstanding warrant.
- An Iron Horse Warrior men's mountain bike that was locked was stolen from its bike rack at 11:41 a.m. Sept. 6 at 470 No. Santa Cruz Ave.
- A hit-and-run was reported at 1:57 p.m. Sept. 6 at Blossom Hill Road and Los Gatos Boulevard.
- An unknown suspect drained a pool and put pad locks on a property's gate at 3:30 p.m. Sept. 6 at Ridgecrest Avenue in Monte Sereno.
- A courtesy report was taken for a lost Mexican Consulate ID card at 10:36 a.m. Sept. 7 at the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police Department, 110 E. Main St.
- An online report of lost property at 20 So. Santa Cruz Ave. was made at 8:13 p.m. Sept. 7.
- An online report of lost property at 50 Los Gatos-Saratoga Road was made at 8:11 p.m. Sept. 7.
- An online report of lost property on Los Gatos Boulevard was made at 12:45 a.m. Sept. 8.
- An online report of lost property on Bachman Avenue was made at 3:40 a.m. Sept. 8.
- An old jewelry box with old costume-type jewelry was found in a garbage can at 8:37 p.m. Sept. 7 on Old Blossom Hill Road.
- A residential burglary was reported at 6:33 p.m. Sept. 7 at Ridgecrest Ave in Monte Sereno. The home's master bedroom window was broken and jewelry was stolen.
- An online report of grand theft at Blossom Glen Way was made at 4:11 a.m. Sept. 8.
- A vehicle was reported stolen from Leewood Court at 12:43 p.m. Sept. 8.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.