- A bike was found at University Avenue at 8:47 a.m. Sept. 28.
- A lost passport was reported at 12:20 p.m. Oct. 2 at Cuesta Drive in Los Gatos.
- Farrar Modir, 35, 1:47 p.m., Sept. 29, at 15900 Los Gatos Blvd., cited and released for an outstanding warrant.
- Lamar Ray Mikaele, 39, 2:35 a.m., Sept. 30, at Union Avenue and southbound 85 from Union RP in San Jose, for possession of methamphetamine, drug paraphernalia and two no-bail arrest warrants.
- Carol Elaine Crose, 49, 1:39 a.m., Sept. 29, at University and Bentley avenues, for DUI.
- A missing juvenile was reported at 2:54 p.m. Sept. 29 at Loma Alta Avenue.
- A missing juvenile was reported at 9:48 a.m. Sept. 30 at Loma Alta Avenue.
- Gina Rose Andrews, 37, 4:48 p.m. Sept. 29, at Oka Road, on suspicion of stealing an item from a vehicle.
- Joseph Kyle Telles, 31, 6:27 a.m., Sept. 29, at Union Avenue, was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail after officers responded to a call of a person passed out in a parking lot and was found to be too intoxicated to care for his safety.
- Alberto Carlo Ayala, 19, 10:42 p.m., Sept. 28, at Lark Avenue and Oka Road, cited for possession of marijuana.
- Two juveniles were reported missing at 10:18 p.m. Sept. 30. They were later located.
- A bicycle was reported stolen at 4:34 p.m. Sept. 28 at Villa Avenue.
- An unknown suspect stole a doctor's prescription pad at 11:53 a.m. Oct. 2.
- An incident of indecent exposure was reported at 5:09 p.m. Sept. 28 at Alberto Way and Los Gatos-Saratoga Road.
- A vehicle was reported abandoned at 9:27 a.m. Sept. 25 at 96 Fancher Court.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 3:22 p.m. Sept. 29 at 107 Lasuen Court.
- A citizen reported her vehicle was stolen at 8:42 a.m. Oct. 2 at New York Avenue.
- A light pole was down blocking the road at 151 Granada Way at 7:34 a.m. Sept. 30.
- An unknown suspect forced entry into a residence at Glen Ridge Avenue in Los Gatos at 6:57 p.m. Oct. 2 and stole unknown property and fled the scene.
- John Alan Beckwith, 49, 7:20 p.m. Oct. 2, at Castlewood Drive in Los Gatos, on suspicion of domestic battery.
- A mental health incident was reported at 8:14 p.m. Oct. 2 at Blossom Hill Road and Oak Rim Way.
- An online report of grand theft was made at 11:12 p.m. Oct. 2 at Andrews Street in Monte Sereno.
- A vehicle versus pole accident was reported at 1:25 p.m. Oct. 2 at 66 E. Main St.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.