- Gary Alan Williams, 55, 12:13 p.m., Sept. 22, at 50 Los Gatos-Saratoga Rd., for public intoxication.
- Kirsten Vogel, 50, 10:01 pm. Sept. 25, at Bella Vista Avenue, for being drunk in public.
- A home on Via de Tesoros was burglarized between Sept. 19-23 while its occupants were on vacation.
- A citizen reported a burglary at his residence located on Creekside Court at 11:43 a.m. Sept. 25 in Monte Sereno.
- A residential burglary was reported at 8:18 p.m. Sept. 25 at Blanchard Drive in Monte Sereno.
- A citizen reported a burglary occurred at her Placer Oaks Road residence at 8:46 a.m. Sept. 27 with several of her personal items taken.
- An auto burglary was reported at 2:53 p.m. Sept. 23 at 121 Massol Ave.
- An auto burglary was reported at 4:22 p.m. Sept. 27 at 214 Los Gatos-Saratoga Road. The vehicle's passenger window was broken and the victim's purse and iPhone were stolen.
- A vehicle hit a stop sign at 2 p.m. Sept. 21 at Oak Park Drive.
- A Dodge van and a Toyota were involved in a car accident at 3:26 p.m. Sept. 21 at Jackson Street and Villa Avenue.
- A stolen vehicle was located and recovered at 6:26 p.m. Sept. 24 at 435 Alberto Way.
- A vehicle was towed from 625 Blossom Hill Rd. at 12:19 p.m. Aug. 19.
- A suspect robbed the Chase Bank at 15698 Los Gatos Blvd. at 3:31 p.m. Sept. 25 and fled in a gold Pontiac Grand Am. He remains at-large.
- Robert Michael Hofmann, 25, Sept. 25, 7:16 p.m., at 14777 Los Gatos Blvd., for being under the influence of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Justin Paul Snodgrass, 23, 12:25 a.m. Sept. 26, at Knowles Drive and Winchester Boulevard, for being under the influence of alcohol.
- After responding to an alarm at a Los Gatos Boulevard pharmacy at 3:24 a.m. Sept. 26, police discovered that a suspect had thrown a rock through a glass door to entry. However, after entering the business, the suspect fled the scene and no property seemed to have been taken.
- Charles Fales, 21, 8:31 p.m. Sept. 26, at 23 No. Santa Cruz Ave., on suspicion of commercial burglary.
- A citizen reported her Social Security card was stolen at 10:02 a.m. Sept. 26 on No. Santa Cruz Avenue.
- A male juvenile was reported missing at 7:06 p.m. Sept. 26 at Shannon Road.
- Jamoi Kamal David, 21, 4:56 p.m. Sept. 27, at 211 Los Gatos-Saratoga Rd., for resisting, obstructing, delaying a peace officer.
- A resident reported a stone wall was spray painted with designs on Kennedy Road at 11:40 a.m. Sept. 27.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.