- A vehicle crashed into the rear of a restaurant kitchen at 12:49 p.m. Sept. 14 at 15531 Union Ave.
- A suspect fled from police officers after being contacted behind a closed commercial building on Blossom Hill Road at 6:04 a.m. Sept. 14.
- An online report of lost property was made at 8:45 a.m. Sept. 15 at High School Court.
- An online report of lost property was made at 8:43 a.m. Sept. 15 at Los Gatos Boulevard.
- A citizen reported he lost a bag containing unidentified objects at 1:15 p.m. Sept. 18 on So. Santa Cruz Avenue.
- A citizen found property on No. Santa Cruz Avenue and turned into police at 2:43 p.m. Sept. 15.
- A citizen found mail in a residence's front lawn on Mattson Avenue at 10:03 a.m. Sept. 15.
- A citizen found a wallet on the Los Gatos Creek Trail, near Roberts Road and Miles Avenue, at 4:44 p.m. Sept. 15.
- A citizen found items along the curb of Winchester Boulevard at 1:38 p.m. Sept. 16. The items were turned into police and booked into evidence.
- Galina Oleinkova-Davis, 54, 4:39 p.m. Sept. 15, at Peach Willow Court, for an active warrant.
- David Kocisko, 31, 1:39 p.m. Sept. 15, at Los Gatos Boulevard, for an oustanding warrant.
- An online report of a petty theft was made at 8:49 a.m. Sept. 15 at Massol Avenue.
- Three victims and suspects got into an altercation at 1:41 a.m. Sept. 16 at No. Santa Cruz Avenue.
- Kristofer Stefanko, 25, 11:37 a.m., Sept. 16, at Anne Way, for assault with a deadly weapon.
- A mental health incident was reported at 12:11 p.m. Sept. 16 at Hershner Way.
- A mental health incident was reported at 11:38 a.m. Sept. 15 on Los Gatos Boulevard.
- Madison Lea Dias, 22, 2:21 a.m., Sept. 15, at Lark Avenue and Highway 17, for DUI.
- Iqbal Shameen, 29, 1 a.m. Sept. 15, at University and Bentley avenues, for DUI.
- Laurie Ann Woolworth, 57, 2:34 a.m. Sept. 16, at Los Gatos Boulevard and Camino Del Sol, for DUI.
- A woman reported that her vehicle had been burglarized and a locked box had been stolen at 4:23 p.m. Sept. 16 on Elm Street.
- A citizen reported someone making criminal threats against him at 10:03 a.m. Sept. 18 on Church Street.
- An unknown suspect stole a vehicle from a parking lot on Alberto Way at 8:29 a.m. Sept. 18.
- A citizen reported a vehicle stolen at 8:21 a.m. Sept. 14 from an apartment complex on Roberts Road.
- A car was dented and scratched between 7 p.m. and 7:30 a.m. Sept. 17 on No. Santa Cruz Avenue.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.