Vehicle Code Violation
- Deborah Parkinson, 37, 11:48 a.m. Oct. 24, at Los Gatos Boulevard and Stacia Street for a suspended license.
- James Christopher Kent, 42, 12:55 p.m. Oct. 29, at Winchester Boulevard and Creekside Court in Monte Sereno, for an outstanding warrant after being stopped for a vehicle code violation.
- A victim's credit account was used without authorization at 1 p.m. Oct. 30 at Teresita Way.
- A vehicle was reported abandoned at 4 p.m. Oct. 27 at Los Gatos Boulevard and Loma Alta Avenue.
- Nahall Pouransari, 19, 9:51 p.m. Oct. 30, at Blossom Hill Road, cited and released for illegal marijuana possession.
- Erin Elizabeth Hawkins, 37, 1:04 a.m. Oct. 31, at W. Winchester Boulevard and Daves Avenue, for being under the influence of a controlled substance, being in possession of methamphetamine and paraphernalia.
- Scott Matthew, 43, 3:54 a.m. Nov. 1, at 15891 Los Gatos-Almaden Road, arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail after being contacted while sitting in his vehicle and found to be on a searchable probation and in possession of methamphetamine and paraphernalia.
- Danica Ruth Enfantino, 22, 10:13 p.m. Nov. 1, at Decatur Road in Monte Sereno, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail after a family disturbance where she was found to be under the influence of a controlled substance and in possession of drug paraphernalia.
- A resident reported seeing a man in her backyard trying to open her home's sliding glass doors and fleeing upon seeing she was home at 2:44 p.m. Oct. 31 at Nob Hill Way.
- An unknown suspect took mail from a woman's mailbox and used her account information withdraw money from a Chase Bank in San Jose at 4:20 p.m. Oct. 31 at Golf Links Drive.
- The teenage driver and two other minor occupants in a car were found to be in possession of less than one ounce of marijuana. The driver was charged with DUI at 10:19 p.m. Oct. 31 at 110 E. Main St.
- Byron Eugene, 40, 1:44 a.m. Nov. 11, at Alberto Way and Los Gatos Saratoga Road, was arrested and booked in the Santa Clara County Jail for an outstanding warrant, driving with a suspended license and DUI.
- Lacy Anne Stephens, 34, 12:15 p.m. Nov. 1 at Samaritan Drive and Los Gatos Boulevard, was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail for DUI and possession of syringes and false registration tabs.
- A citizen reported a vehicle was vandalized at 8:03 a.m. Nov. 1 at Gemini Court.
- A vehicle was reported abandoned at 4:50 p.m. Oct. 27 at 41 Miles Ave.
- Two vehicles were involved in a car accident at Los Gatos Boulevard and Lark Avenue at 12:23 a.m. Oct. 31.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 3:32 p.m. Oct. 31 at Winchester Boulevard.
- An incident of fraud was reported at 4:56 p.m. Oct. 31 at Karl Avenue in Monte Sereno.
- A bicyclist hit a vehicle at 9:06 p.m. Oct. 14 at Wedgewood Avenue and Lora Drive.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.