- Scott Andrew Wright, 28; and Grant Thomas Whiteman, 29, 3:44 a.m., Oct. 26, at Bersano Lane, for vehicle tampering and attempted burglary. One suspect was later found with crystal meth on his person and he attempted to destroy it in the rear of the police vehicle. He was additionally charged with vandalism, destruction of evidence and possession of meth.
- A commercial burglary was reported at 9:10 a.m. Oct. 26 at 14830 Los Gatos Blvd.
- Vandalism to a vehicle was reported at 12:34 p.m. Oct. 26 at Camino Del Sol.
- An auto burglary was reported at 7:08 p.m. Oct. 26 at 200 Winchester Circle.
- Yvonne Phuong Le, 21, 12:33 a.m. Oct. 27, at East Main and Pleasant streets, for DUI and hit-and-run, after colliding with a center median and traffic signs causing significant damage to town property and her vehicle. She allegedly fled the scene and was apprehended a mile away.
- Logan James Mandy, 23, 1:54 a.m. Oct. 27, at 15 No. Santa Cruz Ave., for alleged assault/domestic violence of his girlfriend while intoxicated.
- Ed Richeson, 41, 11:29 a.m. Oct. 27, at 14685 Oka Road, for alleged assault/domestic violencePossession.
- Kourosh Etessam, 49, 1038 a.m. Oct. 27, at Leewood Court, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 11:26 a.m. Oct. 27 at Knowles Drive.
- Between Oct. 27-28, during the dark, unknown suspect(s) stole an American flag from the a business complex at No. Santa Cruz Ave.
- A theft from an unlocked shed is reported at 1:45 p.m. Oct. 27, at Los Gatos Boulevard.
Underage Drinking Party
- A party with teenagers was reported to have between 80 and 100 youth who were drinking alcohol at 10:37 p.m. Oct. 27 at Bankcroft Avenue in Monte Sereno. All the juveniles left with sober drivers through the SafeRides program.
- Jonathon David Lockett, 29, 1:19 a.m. Oct. 28, at 200 W. Main St., on suspicion of public intoxication.
- John Scott Glage, 30; and Bartosz Mackowiak, 31; 1:39 a.m. Oct. 28, at 15 No. Santa Cruz Ave., on suspicion of public intoxication after both suspects were reportedly involved in a physical altercation at a nearby downtown bar.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at about 11 a.m. Oct. 28 from San Benito Avenue.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 5:44 a.m. Oct. 26 from Westhill Drive and Belgatos Road.
- An attempted identity theft was reported at 3:54 p.m. Oct. 27 at Kennedy Road.
- A youth was reported missing at 3:30 p.m. Oct. 28 from Loma Alta Avenue.
- A vehicle was towed at 5:29 a.m. Oct. 28 at 145 W. Main St.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.