Vehicle Code Violations
- John Michael Devon, 35, 2:39 a.m. Oct. 16, at No. Santa Cruz Avenue and Blossom Hill Road, was cited for driving with a suspended license.
- Sandra Gillis, 46, 6:38 p.m. Oct. 16, at National Avenue and Los Gatos-Almaden Road, for having a suspended license.
- Anthony Pallat, 48, 11:31 a.m. Oct. 18, at Blossom Hill and Cherry Blossom lanes, for having a suspended license.
- A citizen reported an attempted burglary to her business at 9:24 a.m. Oct. 16 on Los Gatos Boulevard.
- A vehicle vs. pedestrian accident occurred at 5:31 p.m. Oct. 16 at No. Santa Cruz and Bachman avenues.
- Joshua Pittman, 39, 10:28 p.m. Oct. 16, at E. Main Street and College Avenue, for having an outstanding $1,000 warrant out of South San Francisco.
- A vehicle was located with false tabs and was towed for having an expired registration at 2:06 a.m. Oct. 17 at Blossom Hill Road and Oak Rim Way.
- An assault was reported at 3:34 a.m. Oct. 17 at 15043 Los Gatos Blvd.
- Keys were found on the Los Gatos Creek Trail and returned to the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police Department at 2:18 p.m. Oct. 19.
- A man was reported missing at 4:22 p.m. Oct. 19 at 40 Los Gatos-Saratoga Road.
- Officers responded to a call of a woman yelling at nobody and not making sense at 10:25 p.m. Oct. 19 at No. Santa Cruz Avenue and Olive Street. The woman was determined to be a danger to herself and was placed on a 72-hour hold. She was transported and booked into emergency psychiatric services.
- Clinton William Gaver, 47, 12:07 a.m. Oct. 20, at Los Gatos-Almaden and Taft roads, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of DUI after being stopped for several vehicle code violations.
- Michael Stewart Horton, 24, 2:31 a.m., at 500 University Ave., for public intoxication.
- A woman's vehicle was vandalized while parked at El Camino Hospital Los Gatos at 815 Pollard Rd. at 8:11 a.m. Oct. 20.
- A juvenile was reported as a runaway at 9:03 p.m. Oct. 20 from EMQ FamiliesFirst, 499 Loma Alta Ave., and entered into the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 10:46 a.m. Oct. 21 at 14225 Lora Drive.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 10:51 a.m. Oct. 21 at 656 No. Santa Cruz Ave.
Truck Hits Signal Light Pole
- A truck struck a signal light pole knocking it down at 8:32 a.m. Oct. 19 at Gateway Drive and Los Gatos Boulevard.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.