- Todd Fray, 50, 2:55 p.m. Oct. 12, at 15720 Los Gatos-Almaden Road, for two felony warrants, resisting arrest and trying to run from officers.
- An auto burglary was reported at 8:37 a.m. Oct. 12 at Placer Oaks Road.
- An auto burglary was reported at 10:29 a.m. Oct. 12 at Village Lane. A suspect used an unknown tool to break the vehicle's window and steal a personal item.
- An auto burglary was reported at 10:44 a.m. Oct. 12 at No. Santa Cruz Avenue. A suspect used an unknown tool to break the vehicle's window and steal a personal item.
- An auto burglary was reported at 12:43 p.m. Oct. 12 at 50 W. Main St. A suspect used an unknown tool to break the vehicle's window and steal a personal item.
- Margaret Stanton Alexander, 50, 2:10 a.m. Oct. 15, at Willow Hill Court, on suspicion of domestic violence.
- Michael Ian Eyre, 46, 9:50 p.m. Oct. 12, at 20 High School Court, on suspicion of being in possession of hypodermic needles and a controlled substance, being under the influence of a controlled substance.
- Erik Sean Bennetti, 22, 1:13 a.m. Oct. 13, at Boyer Lane and University Avenue, on suspicion of DUI.
- Jesus Romero, 41, 2:55 a.m. Oct. 13, at University Avenue and Los Gatos-Saratoga Road, on suspicion of DUI.
- Kyle Alexander Penuen, 19, 2:37 a.m. Oct. 14, at Los Gatos-Saratoga Road and No. Santa Cruz Avenue, on suspicion of DUI.
- Two vehicles were involved in a hit-and-run accident at 5:38 a.m. Oct. 13 at Lark Avenue and Highway 17.
- A grey Toyota crashed into a pole at 8:05 a.m. Oct. 13 at Winchester Boulevard and Knowles Drive.
- A manhole cover was displaced and the concrete popped up and caused a collision at 2:30 p.m. Oct. 13 at Lester Lane and Los Gatos-Almaden Road. Cones were placed in the roadway to create a lane around the problem area.
- A black case was found on a sidewalk along Los Gatos-Almaden Road near Los Gatos Boulevard at 11:15 a.m. Oct. 13.
- Several pieces of property were found on Alberto Way at 8:30 a.m. Oct. 15, which were turned over to police for safekeeping.
- An online report of lost property was made at 5:53 a.m. Oct. 15 at 15 No. Santa Cruz Ave.
- An online report of lost property was made at 5:54 a.m. Oct. 15 at 21 High School Court.
Attempted Motorcycle Theft
- An attempted motorcycle theft was reported at 7:26 a.m. Oct. 14 at Riviera Drive.
- A bike was stolen from a home's garage at 10:17 a.m. Oct. 14 at Mattson Avenue.
- A cell phone was reported stolen at 1:17 p.m. Oct. 14 at Lora Drive and Wedgewood Avenue.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.