- A citizen reported a theft from her vehicle at 8:42 a.m. Oct. 2 at New York Avenue.
- A citizen reported a burglary and vandalism to his vehicle at 9:02 a.m. Oct. 1 at Union Avenue.
- An online report of auto burglary was made at 10:23 p.m. Oct. 1 at Roberts Road and Cilker Court.
- An online report of grand theft was made at 9:35 p.m. Oct. 1 at Carlton Avenue.
- An online report of grand theft was made at 7:08 p.m. Oct. 1 at Charter Oaks Circle.
- An online report of lost property was made at 8:41 p.m. Oct. 1 at Creekside Village Drive.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 7:58 p.m. Oct. 1 at Riviera Drive.
- A suspect used a victim's credit card at 2:18 p.m. Oct. 1 at Seebree Lane in Monte Sereno.
- Valerie Ann McDonald, 42, 6:55 p.m., Oct. 1, at West Main Street and So. Santa Cruz Avenue, on suspicion of public intoxication.
- A residential burglary was reported between 11 a.m. and 1:50 p.m. Oct. 1 at Phillips Avenue.
- A vandalism report was made at 11:29 pm. Oct. 1 at Village Lane.
- An incident of mental health was reported at 9:01 p.m. Oct. 1 at University Avenue.
- A missing juvenile was reported at 8:05 p.m. Oct. 3 at Loma Alta Avenue.
- A missing juvenile was reported at 3:16 p.m. Oct. 4 at High School Court.
- Gerald Roy Mahan, 3:55 p.m. Oct. 3 at 110 E. Main St., self surrendered at Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police headquarters on a $3,000 bail warrant.
- James Michael Scheneider, 32, 9:38 a.m. Oct. 3 on Shannon Road, arrested on a no-bail warrant. While in custody, suspect attempted to escape, resisted arrest and was taken back into custody, according to a police report.
- Josh King, 40, 9:04, Oct. 4, on Roberts Road, on suspicion of threatening to kill a woman and their children, in alleged violation of a criminal emergency protective order. He was booked into Santa Clara County Jail.
- Two vehicles were reported to have been in a car accident at 7:24 a.m. Oct. 4 at Union Avenue and Blossom Hill Road.
- A license plate was reported stolen at 2:05 p.m. Oct. 4 at E. Main Street.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.