- A vehicle was reported stolen at 8:41 a.m. Nov. 29 at Sandy Lane and Ronda Drive.
- A vehicle was reported stolen from its driveway between Nov. 29 and Nov. 30 on National Avenue.
- A citizen reported his car burglarized and two bicycles stolen from inside the vehicle at 9:20 a.m. Nov. 29 on Winchester Circle.
- A hit-and-run was reported at 10:36 a.m. Nov. 29 at Belglen Way.
- Gennaro Passaro, 44, 10:33 a.m. Nov. 29, at Withey Road in Monte Sereno, arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of hitting a woman holding her small child in her arms causing visible injuries. The parties already had a peaceful contact order between them, which was violated, according to a police report.
- An unidentified person was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon at 6:53 a.m. Dec. 2 on Los Gatos Boulevard. The victim was not harmed.
- Shawn Keven Burns, 25, at 10:02 p.m. Dec. 1, on Los Gatos Boulevard, on suspicion of assault and a San Jose Police Department warrant.
- A residential burglary was reported at 2:11 p.m. Nov. 29 at Bacigalupi Drive.
- A residential burglary was reported at 8:35 a.m. Dec. 1 at Bicknell Road.
- Kelsey Teresea Trigg, 23, 11:32 p.m. Nov. 29 at Dardanelli Lane and Knowles Drive, on suspicion of narcotics possession.
- An online report of grand theft was made at 2:31 p.m. Nov. 30 at Winchester Circle.
- An online report of grand theft was made at 12:10 p.m. Nov. 30 at North Santa Cruz Avenue.
- An online report of vandalism was made at 12:20 p.m. Nov. 30 at Carlton Avenue.
- An online report of vandalism was made at 12:13 p.m. Nov. 30 at East Main Street.
- An online report of vandalism was made at 3:42 p.m. Nov. 29 at Pollard Road.
- A citizen reported vandalism to her vehicle at 10:52 a.m. Nov. 30 on Los Gatos-Saratoga Road.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 12:17 p.m. Nov. 30 at Carlton Avenue.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 2:44 p.m. Dec. 1 at Wadsworth Avenue.
- Anthony Barrera, 30, 1:52 a.m. Dec. 2, on Elm Street, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of DUI.
- A runaway youth was reported at 5:42 p.m. Dec. 1 at Alma Jo Court in Monte Sereno.
- A missing juvenile who was returned to parents at 2:01 p.m. Dec. 1 on Loma Alta Avenue ran away again shortly thereafter.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.