- Beth Marie Garcia, 41, 9:48 a.m. Nov. 2, at Union Avenue and Blossom Hill Road, was arrested and booked in the Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of being under the influence of meth.
- A suspect obtained a victim's identity and credit card information and fraudulently charged $586.17 with the victim's bank account at 11:49 a.m. Nov. 2 at Towne Terrace.
- A property accident was reported at 6:47 p.m. Nov. 2 at Blossom Hill Road and Oak Rim Way.
- A woman reported at 9:03 p.m. Nov. 2 that a real estate agent pushed her while she was moving out of her house she had just sold on Farley Road. The agent denied touching the woman.
- Brent Oscar Marchus, 28, 1:15 a.m. Nov. 3, at W. Main Street and No. Santa Cruz Avenue, after attempting to flee from officers after allegedly pushing a woman while intoxicated in public. The woman is now pursuing prosecution for the alleged battery.
- An assault was reported at 6:52 a.m. Nov. 4 at Los Gatos Boulevard.
- A vehicle was reported stolen between 1 and 6 a.m. Nov. 3 from a Mulberry Drive residence.
- A suspect entered a victim's unlocked vehicle in the middle of the night Nov. 3 at Mulberry Drive and stole her purse and used her credit card.
- An incident of petty theft was reported at 10:40 a.m. Nov. 6 at East Main Street.
- An unknown suspect took mail from the victim's mail box and used a credit card to make more than $6,000 in purchases in the South Bay.
- Brian Anthony Nun Sears, 23, 1:28 a.m. Nov. 5, at Vineland Avenue and Winchester Boulevard in Monte Sereno, after fleeing on foot from a traffic stop due to having an outstanding felony warrant.
Vehicle Code Violation
- Roberto Agundez Luzanilla, 61, 3:54 a.m. Nov. 6, at Farley Road and Los Gatos Boulevard, cited for driving with suspended license.
- A citizen turned in two credits cards that were found near a gutter at 9:42 a.m Nov. 4 at Pennsylvania Avenue.
Municipal Code Violation
- Tom Patrick Maxfield, 50, 3:45 p.m. Nov. 6, at 15665 Los Gatos Blvd., was cited and released for sitting in a chair in the parking lot of Jiffy Market drinking beer.
- An arson report was taken at 10:59 p.m. Nov. 8 at College Avenue.
- Stolen property was reported at 1:16 p.m. Nov. 4 at W. Parr Avenue and Winchester Boulevard.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.