- Suspect(s) broke a vehicle window and attempted to steal a car stereo satellite device at 7:14 a.m. Nov. 19 on Carlton Avenue.
- A citizen reported his vehicle was burglarized and property was stolen at 6:12 p.m. Nov. 20 on Winchester Boulevard.
- An incident of petty theft was reported at 9:06 a.m. Nov. 19 on Massol Avenue.
- A citizen reported license plates stolen from a vehicle at 9:24 a.m. Nov. 19 at Massol Avenue.
- A citizen reported loss of personal property from a private residence due to a theft at 3:51 p.m. Nov. 21 at University Avenue.
- A no-injury accident was reported at 5:01 p.m. Nov. 19 at Blossom Hill Road.
- Arcadio Valeriano Mendez, 34, 12:54 a.m. Nov. 20, at Los Gatos Boulevard and Lark Avenue, was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail for an outstanding warrant.
- A citizen reported a personal property theft from her vehicle at 8:06 a.m. Nov. 20 on Elm Street.
- Pathway lights were reported stolen at 8:15 p.m. Nov. 20 on Mariposa Avenue.
Vehicle Code Violation
- An incident of vehicle code violation occurred at 3:05 p.m. Nov. 20 at Towne Terrace and Milbrae Lane.
- Kevin Vogler, 21, of Los Gatos, Sept. 26, at Highway 17 and Lark Avenue, for a citation related to a license plate, failing to provide evidence of financial responsibility of vehicle and misdemeanor driving with privileges suspended or revoked. Arrest made by the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office.
- Katrina Lee Stewart, 20, 2:43 a.m. Nov. 23, at Short Road and Old Blossom Hill Road, cited and released on suspicion of possession of marijuana in the car while driving.
- A cell phone was found at 5:20 p.m. Nov. 20 at the Los Gatos Library, 100 Villa Ave.
- A cooking fire confined to a container was reported at 8:22 p.m. Nov. 20 on Santa Cruz Avenue causing about $400 in property loss and $600 in content loss.
- Robert Andrew Shaw, 28, 12:08 a.m. Nov. 21, at Towne Terrace, was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of being in possession of a controlled substance, being under the influence of a controlled substance and driving with a suspended license.
- An unidentified driver was found in possession of marijuana and concentrated cannabis at 12:25 a.m. Nov. 23 at Winchester Boulevard and Knowles Drive.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 1:10 p.m. Nov. 21 at Blossom Valley Drive.
- An injury report was taken at 1:37 p.m. Nov. 21 at Roble Lane after a man reporting falling while stepping off the curb.
- A man was found lying in the middle of the roadway unconscious with lacerations to his face at 1:46 a.m. Nov. 22 at 8 No. Santa Cruz Ave. He was transported to the hospital for a possible concussion.
- Two vehicles were involved in a no-injury accident at 2:35 p.m. Nov. 21 at Lark Avenue and Winchester Boulevard.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at 408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.