- A vehicle's driver side windows were smashed and a scanner was stolen at 12:54 a.m. Nov. 16 at 140 So. Santa Cruz Ave.
- A vehicle's window was broken and a purse was stolen at 12:03 p.m. Nov. 18 at 20 High School Court.
- A citizen reported the theft of two bicycles at 7:50 a.m. Nov. 16 at Castlewood Drive.
- A residential burglary was reported at 6:48 p.m. Nov. 18 at Las Astas Drive.
- A juvenile took two bottles of alcohol and fled at 9:42 a.m. Nov. 16 from an undisclosed location.
- Suspect(s) obtained a victim's business checking account information and withdrew cash from the account at 8:49 a.m. Nov. 16 on North Santa Cruz Avenue.
- An abandoned vehicle was reported at 10:59 a.m. Nov. 13 at Vineland Court in Monte Sereno.
- A citizen reported vandalism to his vehicle at 11:17 a.m. Nov. 16 at Mountain Laurel Lane.
- Suspect(s) threw pumpkin at a vehicle shattering the driver's side window and dislodging side view mirror at an unknown time Nov. 18 at Shady View Lane.
- Orlando Adrian Lucero, 25, 2:01 a.m. Nov. 17, at Riviera Drive, arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of public intoxication after he allegedly caused a disturbance at an apartment complex.
- Alexander Perez Torres, 24, 2:21 a.m. Nov. 18, at 15 No. Santa Cruz Ave., on suspicion of public intoxication.
- Brad William Gentile, 25, 9:48 p.m. Nov. 18, at 15466 Los Gatos Blvd., arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of public intoxication.
- Dominic Javier Perez, 28, 2:22 a.m., Nov. 17, at 423 No. Santa Cruz Ave., was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of commercial burglary after officers responded to a call of theft of beer. He was allegedly drunk in public and was accused of stealing the alcohol. The beer was located and returned to the store.
- Ralph Raymond Conway, 55, 12:21 a.m. Nov. 17, at 14879 Los Gatos-Almaden Rd., was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of being under the influence of meth. Upon search, a baggie of meth and a meth pipe were located, according to police.
- A victim sustained an on-the-job injury that required medical care at 10:04 p.m. Nov. 17 at No. Santa Cruz Avenue.
- A suspect was detained for battery and released at 2:03 a.m. Nov. 18 at 20 So. Santa Cruz Ave.
- Charles Schieber, 23, 7:52 a.m. Nov. 18 at 132 Belwood Lane #A, on a no-bail warrant, which was served.
- A suspicious circumstance was reported at 8:45 a.m. Nov. 18 at an Eaton Lane residence in Monte Sereno.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 9:48 a.m. Nov. 18 at Monterey Avenue.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at 408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.