- A bicycle was stolen from the garage of a home at Vista Del Mar in Los Gatos at 2:43 p.m., June 6.
- A residential burglary was reported online at an unspecified location at Mariposa Avenue in Los Gatos at 7:43 p.m., June 6.
- A residential burglary was reported at an unspecified location at Jo Drive in Los Gatos at 11:36 a.m., June 13.
- An auto burglary on Winchester Boulevard in Los Gatos was reported online to the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police Department at 10:15 p.m., June 4.
- An auto burglary was reported at Riviera Drive at 7:53 a.m., June 13. The suspect is not known and remains at large, according to the police report.
- Grand theft at an unspecified location on No. Santa Cruz Avenue in Los Gatos was reported online to the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police Department at 2:24 p.m., June 6.
- Grand theft at an unspecified location on Pinta Court in Los Gatos was reported online to the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police Department at 2:24 p.m., June 6.
- A theft took place at the Los Gatos Library, 100 Villa Ave., at 10:22 a.m., June 6.
- A bicycle was stolen from an enclosed rear patio at Oak Rim Way in Los Gatos at 3:22 a.m., June 12.
- A citizen reported that his bicycle had been stolen from his porch at Forrest Avenue in Los Gatos at 9:11 a.m., June 12. There were no suspects at the time the report was taken and the property was outstanding.
- An online report was made of a petty theft at Vista Del Monte in Los Gatos at 10:16 a.m., June 12.
John Robert Dunham, 54, was arrested at 8:07 p.m., June 13, at High School Court in Los Gatos, for an oustanding warrant.
A driver cited for driving with a suspended license at 11:28 p.m., June 13, at Saratoga-Los Gatos and Viewfield roads in Monte Sereno.
A car dealer license plate was located in a person's car at 1:20 p.m., June 12, at Dardadenlli Lane and Knowles Drive. The plate was taken as found property and returned to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
A juvenile provided false information regarding her name and age to a police officer at 2:18 p.m., June 12, at Lark and University avenues in Los Gatos.
A Mercury Mariner was hit while parked at Winchester Circle and A Street in Los Gatos at about 2 p.m., June 12. The car was struck while a driver was attempting to pull into a parking space and damaged the driver's side. The responsible party left a note on the car.
A black Ducati motorcycle rider reported his license place missing at 2:27 p.m., June 12 while riding southbound on Highway 17 at Los Gatos-Saratoga Road.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at 408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.